All Topics / The Treasure Chest / An offline discussion forum.. may be!!! any ideas?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of HarrisHarris
    @harris

Hi everyone..
    Though I am quite new to this discussion forum and an amateur investor (if there is any such thing – with 2 investment properties bought last year).. I am keen to explore an idea with all of you.

Do you think we could organise a once monthly or fortnightly forum where all potential property investors (living locally) may get to sit together for an hour or 2 and do brain storming sessions…? Not that this forum is not valuable however it would be great to learn from some of the successful investors and this will also provide opportunities to share some great ideas.. We could share the tools that we all have to monitor and track investments, talk about wraps and finance and may be do some fun assignments together for interesting projects. A get together for everyone interested in wraps, one for + ve cash flow properties…perhaps another for increasing the borrowing capacity…??
    May be I am a bit too excited finding so much info here and not knowing how to get the best out of it.

I am sure real life experiences with faces to talk about those may appeal to some…. The get together spots could be a local library, restaurant, someone’s house, etc etc.
    May be there is already something there on similar lines that I dont know..
    Will greatly appreciate any feedback. (btw I am in Melbourne)
    Regards,

Profile photo of HarrisHarris
    @harris
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘An offline discussion forum.. may be!!! any ideas?’ is closed to new replies.