All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Positive Cash Flow Property in Brissie Area?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of BuckRogersBuckRogers
    Participant
    @buckrogers

Hi,

I’m new to this site and am wanting to invest in the Brisbane area. I was wondering whether anybody had any good ideas on which suburbs in the Brisbane area to invest in for positive cash flow and reasonable growth?

Thanks

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

BR

Welcome to the game, my advice is that you have found an excellent source of information in this forum and the best way to get that most advice is to use the search function located at the top of the page.

Good luck
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all just do it.

Profile photo of FrankieFrankie
    @frankie

Hey Buck,

I recently bought a video set from:

http://www.wisecookie.com

which shows positive cash flow property in the outer Brisbane area that matches up with set criteria. The site also has a free cash flow calculator and personal budget.

I found the videos to be very informative as like you I am new to the investing game. I’m planning on buying my first investment property up there this year.

Frankie

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Buck,

I’d start with going out and getting a copy of “Property Investor Magazine”. It has lots of good info and shows rental yields by state.

Look for areas with new infrastructure etc.

Good luck,

Del

Profile photo of hwd007hwd007
    @hwd007

How far out of brisbane does one have to go to get a positive cashflow property ? and where would you suggest looking ?

thanx

Profile photo of YHLCYHLC
    @yhlc

got the video from wisecookie a few days ago. excellent info. straight forward video, no waffles. that’s how i like it. would recommend it to newbies and veteran investors.

unfortunately, you don’t get a cookie with the video let alone a wise one [8D]

Profile photo of MattHairMattHair
    @matthair

I have been looking around the Brissie area for the past couple of weeks also for a cach flow positive. They are hard to find. The Ipswich area seems to be a goer, with yields about 7%. Forget looking in the outer Brisbane suburbs, you need to move out towards Cabooluture and Morayfield etc.
    I am still looking, let me know if you find some other areas.

Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

I ordered the free sample video the other day and I can say it’s full of heaps of useful info.

The area was just outside of Brissie but had great rental return (above 8%) and massive capital gain (19.5%).

From what I’ve seen I’m definitely buying the full set.

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Profile photo of schmidschmid
    @schmid

First time listing… just discovered this site, very impressed. I have attended recently a Henry Kaye mezzanine investing seminar (introductory not the high priced weekend seminar). I found some of the concepts a little far fetched, but very interesting from a passive investment position 25-30% returns.I have not acted on this information but the temptation is still present (assuming it is real). Would appreciate your thoughts or experiences. Thank You

Profile photo of RoofarmerRoofarmer
    @roofarmer

Schmid,

Email me at [email protected] . I have a friend who is doing the Henry Kaye course.

“Most people operate under a false ceiling which is 3 feet high” Stuart G Goldsmith

Profile photo of davo70davo70
    @davo70

I have several positive cash flow properties in Brisbane suburb of Inala and Wacol. Another one you may consider is Darra. But once you get above $130,000 purchase price in these areas the yield drops.

I also have a few in Ipswich at Redbank Plains and Goodna. The area is not as nice as the Brisbane suburbs but the rental is as high and purchase prices are still lower.

All of my properties have also experience good capital gains as well (this was not my goal when I bought them just a bonus).

Hope this helps

David

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Positive Cash Flow Property in Brissie Area?’ is closed to new replies.