All Topics / The Treasure Chest / RE Agents in Rocky

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of IshitaIshita
    @ishita

Hi guys,

I’m travelling to Rockhampton on 26th July and want to have a snoop around for some properties. I’m starting to get in touch with RE Agents that advertise on the net, however, if anyone out there has a good contact they are willing to put me in touch with, that would be great. Also, I’ll be in Mackay 2 weeks after that, so same deal.

Certainly not expecting you to give away any hard earned research, its just that when you have an intro, its often easier to make progress.

Anyone wanting me to inspect a prop or help with their snooping, please let me know and lets see if we can work something out.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Ish

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Hi Ishita, <– lol, it thinks I’m swearing!

I guy called Frank Brady from Frank Brady Real Estate is a friendly guy who will help you out. He understands an investors needs. They cross list on almost evrything up there so he will have access to most properties.

He is an odd sort of bloke who can ramble on a bit but his heart seems to be in the right place.

His URL with his contact details is as follows:

http://agents.realestate.com.au/frankbrady/

In regard to your offer to take a look at properties up there I may take you up on that as I have one I’m interested in.

Please shoot me an email on [email protected]

Cheers Brett

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

email me at [email protected] and I’ll send you some details on some agents up there.

Profile photo of IshitaIshita
    @ishita

Thanks guys, very muchly..

Ish[:D]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘RE Agents in Rocky’ is closed to new replies.