All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Millionaire Maker – Peter Spann

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

All,

Anyone will be going to Peter Spann “Millionaire Maker” this weekend (Saturday 12/07/03). It is a one day event (9am to 9pm). He will be presenting property, shares, DIY Super investments.

Chandy

Life without fullfilment is a failure.

Profile photo of maximusmaximus
    @maximus

Hi there Chandara. I attended a 3 day seminar that Spanny hosted a few years back. He’s very good at what he does but now that I also am a bit wiser, I wish I’d put the couple of grand I spent on a loan or towards another deposit. Nothing against Peter Spann, as I said he’s very good and motivational and at the time I probably needed the motivation to kick start me, but feel that there is so many “property experts” making money from these type of seminars. I’m sure you’ll have a good time. Let us know how you went and what your opinion was
    regards
    Marty

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Marty,
    I bought his Money Magic Video Packages which contains videos, cassettes, transcripts and manuals. I found it invaluables comparing to the money that I made after watching, reading and listening to it.

The seminar that I am going to this Saturday (12/07/03) is just a refresher for me as I gained quite a bit of experienced since starting to invest in IP.

Hope this seminar will motivated me again and will learn new ideas from him.

Chandara

$ $ $ $$ $ $ $
    $ One problem solved! $
    $ Next problem arrive! $
    $ $ $ $$ $ $ $

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

I’ve been to a few of his and other seminars, great to start with and helps to give you the courage to actually make a move.
    I am now suffering severe seminar fatique and we are well on the way with investments, so it has served a purpose.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Dear All,

Just been back from Peter Spann’s seminar on 12/07/03. I think it was pretty good refreshed me of what I forget regarding IPs.

The property session that he’s presented was quite basic, but share, options and hedging strategy was pretty good eventhough I have not use it yet.

Rejuvenation is the keys for his success.

Regards

Chandara

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Millionaire Maker – Peter Spann’ is closed to new replies.