All Topics / The Treasure Chest / WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Sooshie & AD,

WELCOME BACK, we all missed your smiling faces.[:D][:D]

The place was not the same without you![:X][:X]

Hope you had a wonderful trip and are refreshed to get back into it again.[;)][;)]

Talk to you soon,

Del

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Del,

Thank you for your return wishes [:)] I am glad to be home, in my own bed, even though we had a lovely trip.
    I must admit I did ask about property prices. Mainly, houses on the mainland are cheaper than the island houses, due to the fact that the cost of building is cheaper, rather than using tow boats to lug building supplies across the ocean.
    I even got to spend 1.5 hours on Turtle Island where Richard Evenson was welcoming his children to the island.
    I was very impressed with the second island we went to, called Nanua-I-Ra. The view is spectacular. There is a house for sale FD$500,000 sleeps 12 people, with own beach front. It’s freehold. Although if you are thinking of renting it out, that is considered a NO-NO in Fiji. Most people rent it out on the quite.
    Much of the land, is gov owned and leased to farmers for a certain period of time. We noticed that some of these lands, where the lease is up, is now being used for developments rather than being leased again to sugar cane farmers.
    Fiji is almost a second home to many New Zealander’s as their dollar goes further in Fiji than in Australia.
    I could probably go on for ages… so it’s better if anyone has any questions they can ask me.
    It’s good to be home. Thanks Del for your warm welcome home [:X]
    Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Thanks Del. Had a busy time. Many good properties.
    Good to be back amongst you guys and gals again. I must say you have all been busy since I was away. It is amazing the quality of posts that are occurring. I am encouraged also by the freedom of thought.
    Awesome. Hope I can keep up with the quality of posts. Looking forward to future reading.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Sooshie,

We are trying to book a holiday for next year, and use up 5 years worth of frequent flyer points.[8D] We were considering Fiji, after seeing it on Getaway or something similiar recently.

Is it a great family destination? We have a 4 & 5 year old. When is the best time of year to go? Please feel free to email me so we can chat about it.[;)] Our email is [email protected]

Del

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Del,

Will email about this shortly. Do you scuba dive aswell?

By the way, some of you may have tried to contact me via icq, there are two numbers (a mistake on my part) but the one I use is 313541953. I can’t guarantee I’m on it at all times, but I do get your messages and will respond, PLEASE leave a note that you are from PI forum, otherwise I am likely to delete you, like I did to “Spunky” who just wanted a chat [;)][:0)][:D][:0)]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.