Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of chericheri
    Participant
    @cheri

hi everyone,
    i have a finance question i was hoping someone might be able to answer for me.
    we are about to settle ip #2, which is located in a rural area and as such we had to put up a 30% deposit. we are fine with the big deposit thing as we crunched the numbers (thanks again nick!) and did our due diligence and we’re happy with the outcome. my questiion is though, how long do we have to wait before we are able to realise the 30% equity we have in the place to purchase another? do we have to refinance to drag out the equity or is there another way.? of course this is assuming servicability is all ok.
    thanks in advance for your responses.[:D]
    rie

Profile photo of RobJaniceRobJanice
    @robjanice

Hi riegaz94

1) pay it down

2) value add

3) capital growth

Cheers
    Rob

“A bank is a place where where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

You don’t have to refinance to another lender. You can stay with the same lender and just renegotiate or vary the mortgage based on a new valuation. You need this valuation to increase by approximately 40% to ensure you are able to pull out the full deposit (assuming a 70% LVR).

Cheers

Stu

Property & Finance News
    at http://www.prosolution.com.au

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘how soon?’ is closed to new replies.