Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of sushi03sushi03
    @sushi03

Hi All,
    After reading all the posts here learning heaps, I thought i would let you all knowthat i just took the first step and I’m feeling a lil nervous.

Faxed off my first offer on a property.
    Now just wait and see if all goes to plan.
    Just wanna thank you all for your bits of info and will let ya know what happens.

Regards
    Alex [8D]

Profile photo of DavidUDavidU
    @davidu

Hi Alex

Well done!!!

I really understand that feel (fear, excitement and anticipation plus many more emotions) of faxing off that first offer.

Hope it all goes well

Cheers

David U

Profile photo of wildnothingwildnothing
    @wildnothing

Well done. I hope it all works out well. I hope you learn heaps from it and of course I hope that it’s putting cash in your pocket and/or the property value goes through the roof. Keep the updates coming. It is so motivating to see people investing, especially in their first deal. You are doing more then most of the population.
    Hope you get it.
    Wild nothing

Profile photo of scottscott
    @scott

Hey Alex,
    Congratulations, the frist step is the hardest![8D]
    Odds are nothing will go to plan and there will be times when you wonder if it’s all worth while. Believe me it is![;)]
    My advice is when something goes wrong, get pro active and make it work! Don’t take no for an answer![}:)]

Good luck!
    Scott S

P.S. Get a good solicitor this will make everything so much easier!(I learnt the hard way [:I])

“Aim for the stars and you’ll shoot the top of the telegraph pole. Aim for the top of the telegraph pole and you’ll shoot yourself in the foot!”
    -anon

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘here goes’ is closed to new replies.