All Topics / The Treasure Chest / trip to queensland from melbourne

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

Richmond, what areas were these purchases in?
    Jars

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

g’day robert, i was told exactly the same thing by agents, and as i said, if you buy from drive by, you’re in for some trouble I reckon, hence the reason i stayed for a week and got the lie of the land. plenty of places i looked at looked good from outside, but it was pretty clear that they were very ordinary once i went in. you have to see past the facade, cos plenty don’t.

jars, 2 were in north rocky (105k and 84k), near shops schools etc, 2 (56k and 66k) were in south rocky, near the cbd, but well out of flood areas. in fact they’re all out of flood areas… as someone else said, it’s something to be wary of… because plenty of people aren’t… some of those houses that the “zip in, zip out” buyers are grabbing for inflated prices are well and truly in flood zones… just do your homework and it’s no worries… as i said, there’s still good buys up there, I’m confident with all my purchases.

Profile photo of emilypereraemilyperera
    @emilyperera

Richmond

Joined this forum today. Not sure if u can answer my question but I will try anyway.

Could you name the suburb you went and purchased these properties in QLD?

Thanks

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

g’day emily…

I think if you go back and read the other posts on this thread it should be pretty obvious where the properties are.

r

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘trip to queensland from melbourne’ is closed to new replies.