All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Praise froma RE Agent

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Steve & Dave

I wanted you to know that on two occassions, the agent we just purchased through commented how professional and easy our offer was. We used the Offer template from Buyer Beware. He said his job is made so much easier because he could really understand our terms and conditions.

So thanks for making me look good, I beleive it has also helped in developing a longer term relationship with this agent.

Many thanks and Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all just do it.

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi ENJOLady, STEVE & DAVE & Crew,

I’ve got to say that I totally agree 100% with what you just said.

Last weekend we managed to purchase a block of 5 units at a great price, even though other “big investors” were in town looking to buy. (The agent handled the sale by the book, however, if he wanted, he could have held our offer until the other investors inspected the units, and played us off against each other. He chose not to.

The other investors later asked the agent to find out if WE wanted to sell the units at a higher price than we paid. We declined. (AT THIS STAGE)!!

The agent complemented us, saying that I think that you will make great landlords, as you seem to really care about the tenants. We had just explained how we would give incentives to the tenants for paying rent on time etc..etc…

Thanks Steve & Dave for making us look like professional, without your tips, we wouldn’t have these units now.

Thanks again,[:X]

WILANDEL

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Wilandel

Congratulations on the deal, I would love to hear more about it, would you email me
    [email protected]

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all just do it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Praise froma RE Agent’ is closed to new replies.