All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Calling all Sydney-based investors

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of IshitaIshita
    @ishita

Hi All,

I’m Ish and relatively new to the PI.com community. This post is a spin off from ENJOlady’s post – PI Roll Call. Thanks Leigh!

I’m wondering if any Sydney based investors are interested in getting together face to face to meet and share experiences. I’ve had two positive response so far from the response I placed on the PI Roll Call post, but I think my message got buried there (due to an incredible response), so I’ve started a new post.

So if you are interested, please email me with your preferences for the meeting:

Frequency – monthly/3 monthly?
    Location – city, north, south?
    Day of the week
    Drinks only or dinner and drinks

I am more than happy to organise, and Nick (one of the guys who has already responded) said he’s happy to help too. So Sydney folk, lets see if we can make the transition from cyberspace into the flesh (so to speak..)[:D]

Ish

[email protected]

(look left to figure out what goes in place of the asterisks)[:0)]

Profile photo of walkernickwalkernick
    Participant
    @walkernick

Hey everyone,

I want to throw in my 2 cents about how cool it would be to have a Sydney social group. I know they have something similar going in Melbourne and Brisbane so COME ON Sydney people!!!

-Nick

Profile photo of cashflowcashflow
    Participant
    @cashflow

For those interested in a Sydney get together, have a look at the other property forums at MSN and Jan Somers – they both have active groups that meet regularly.

The MSN is at:
    http://groups.msn.com/PropertyInvestment/messageboard.msnw

The Jan Somers forum is at:
    http://www.somersoft.com/forums/

Both of these are excellent forums, especially the Jan Somers one which is undoubtedly the best in the country.

Cheers,
    James

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Calling all Sydney-based investors’ is closed to new replies.