Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of kenlekenle
    @kenle

Hi everyone,

I would like to purchase a property in Queensland. Would anyone give me any suggestion on how to purchase property far from where u live

Profile photo of WinteroseWinterose
    Participant
    @winterose

Hi ken le,
    You need to do your research from home, via internet, property section of Brisbane papers, suburb reports and talking to people. Your budget will dictate how far from CBD you can buy. Once you decide on a couple of suburbs, you will need to set up some appointments with agents[}:)] and go up. From then on it’s internet and you go up if you think you’ve found something or, like me, you appont a buyers agent[8D], who will do the legwork for you.
    Good luck
    Cookie

Profile photo of JustinJustin
    @justin

Hiya Ken,
    Cookie is right, nothing can give you an idea about an area other than actually going there yourself and talking to the local agents etc. The cost of travelling (time and/or money) will be repayed by the increase in knowledge you have about the area. Do your research, set up some meetings, then keep in regular contact. If the agents never hear from you again they won’t ring you when something new comes up. Persistence and patience pay off.
    Hope this helps,
    Regards,
    Justin x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘faraway’ is closed to new replies.