All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Car insurance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of NewInvestorNewInvestor
    @newinvestor

Hi all,

iam new to the country and i need advice from people regaridng car insurance.all i know is we didn’t knwo anything when we went for acar insurance and we went wit esanda.they are rippers and poor customer service.
    then we changed to NRMA which si costing 130 dollars a month.

all i want to know is whetehr iam paying the right amount.

i know this forum is not the right one.
    but being a migrant i think someone can help me .

Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

well it all depends my insurance used to be about $3,000 a year but i’d lost my license a couple of times for things like 90ks over the speed limit in a 110k zone and recless driving and all the stuff that came with it!

now i only pay $1000 a year, just look in the yellow pages right down all the insurance companies and there numbers and start calling, the RACV was teh best for me, also sometimes they will match the quote of another company too so u can match your house and car up and get an even bigger saving.

Profile photo of NewInvestorNewInvestor
    @newinvestor

thanks a lot.
    is the company in victoria becoz i live in new south wales

Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

hmm yeah its call the RACV in vic and RACQ in queensland i think.. i asume its called something like RACNSW.. just look in the phone book or on the net in a search engine

Profile photo of TIGTIG
    @tig

Hi New Investor,

I think it called NRMA in NSW. As recently I bought a IP in VIC., and require to purchase a building insurance, I got so confuse between NRMA and RACV. As I’ve been told by RACV, they are affiliate with NRMA. You may check out with them as well.

Regards,
    Grace

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Car insurance’ is closed to new replies.