All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Heritage Financial Group

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of katsu88katsu88
    @katsu88

Hi wise ones,

Has oneone heard of the Heritage Financial Group
    I have attented a Free Seminar the other night here in Sydney, and after filling the forms I have asked for a free consultation advice with their finanical advisor on property Investment [:O][:(!]

Currently owned a PPOR with mortgage 410k and wanting to buy my first IP.

Both my partner and I have a combine salary of $100k ….

Please help and anyone can offere some advice ,
    Your input is greatly appreciated. THANKS

Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

yes i’ve heard of them i went to the same talk in VIC.. what exactly is your post trying to ask the mass’s?

Profile photo of katsu88katsu88
    @katsu88

Trying to find out, the advantages and disadvantges by buying investement property through them.

Do HFG have a good record and what other peoples thoughts about them.

@neologism

oh i dont really know i just went to the talk and got the Free assesment then went out and bought a house, i did it all myself using my own credit union and stuff..

one thing i did notice is that the ppl pratice what they preach, the lady i talked too herself had quite a few IP’s which is a good thing because i hate taking advise from ppl that think they know it all because they read a text book or something!

Profile photo of BeckyGordonBeckyGordon
    Participant
    @beckygordon

I have also been contacted by these people Heitage Finacial Group and was wondering if it was worth while going or not!

Neologism
    Did you get much out of the seminar?

Invest in People for a Prosperous Future!

Profile photo of Gus_2Gus_2
    @gus_2

Hi Guys,

I went to one of their seminars and also had a free consultation about 2 years ago. The ultimate aim from what I could assess was to get you to buy one of the properties that they either developed or represented the developer. The scenerio was basically buy a new or recently renovated unit / flat / apartment under a negative gearing finance arrangement. The key advantage was that they could do all the work for you – loans, refinance your existing home to get equity for deposits, find the house etc. However the key disadvantage in my assessment was that you would end up paying above market rates for the properties in order to fund the free seminars, consultations, overheads, sales people, etc etc.

I am a +ve CF investor, so the concept had little appeal to me, but it was interesting to learn of the angles these firms have to get you in.

Hope this helps.

Gus

Profile photo of BeckyGordonBeckyGordon
    Participant
    @beckygordon

Hi Gus,

Thanks for the info.
    When I was contacted over the phone by these people I asked if it was negative gearing, they said there was a bit but seemed to be evasive.

Thanks again [:)]

Becky

Invest in People for a Prosperous Future!

@neologism

its only basic but its free, so if u aint been to a talk before, go! otherwise u’ve heard it all before, there was no selling me anything and the lady i talked to didnt offer me anything, see’a had a few properties and i basicly asked her all about them and got some knowledge of her and asked about her stratagies.. so on and so fifth

@katsu88

Thanks guys for the response.

Gus , Thanks for the info, because I am in that suitation , whereby the HFG is trying to sell me this package , including finace and flights to inspect portentical properties. Gus I think you are right in saying that you would be buying a property above market to fund thier events.

Personal I’ll be better off doing a bit more research in an area that I comfortable with than to go with them.Can anyone tell me what are the sources to investigate an areas in Sydney or perphas in Brisbane of good captical growth and good development[|)].

Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

Katsu 88,

If you like I can put you in touch with a Brisbane agent that is very helpful ( listens to your requirements / will spend a day showing you around ). I have bought a few properties through her. She sources property from all agencies not just her own. If an appropriate property comes up she acts as a buyers representative ( for a fee ) and does the negotiation as well.
    If you want more info I can email you.

MJK

@katsu88

Hi MJK,

Thanks for your help on this topic , I love to have some contacts in Brisbane which I can trust in helping me to find my first IP.

Great, please email me her details. Once again , much appreeciated.

My email is [email protected]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Heritage Financial Group’ is closed to new replies.