All Topics / The Treasure Chest / cheap insurance

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

hi all i know theres a topic 4 this but i can be bother’d reading it and i’d also like a question answered so i thought i’d start a new one.

i just rang around to a dozen or so insurance companies, i found RACV was by far the cheapest!

and if u have a car or something with them to it becomes even cheaper!

i’ve got mine valued at $170,000
    and i’m covered for everything exept flood and if something goes wrong they’ll cover the rent while its unlivable all for $228.93 pa. (without the car discount)

not bad i think, well the best i could find, the only thing is if the tenats to the dodgy on me and wont pay, where is a good place to find this kind of insurance? how much does it normally cost?

Profile photo of BettyBlockbusterBettyBlockbuster
    Participant
    @bettyblockbuster

Hi Neo
    I use an insurance broker who basically does all the leg work for me re looking for the best price to suit my needs.

I can provide you with her details if you like. I have a couple of properties which are scattered around the country side, insured through her.

The prices she found for me were cheaper than anything I could find.
    BB

Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

quote:

I can provide you with her details if you like. I have a couple of properties which are scattered around the country side, insured through her.

yeah if you could that’d be nice i’ve already paid for this years but if i buy another property i’ll give her ago post it on here ar [email protected] thanx heaps

ps. that RACV also covers $5,000,000 PLI

Profile photo of propertybananapropertybanana
    @propertybanana

Dear Betty,

quote:

I use an insurance broker who basically does all the leg work for me re looking for the best price to suit my needs.

The prices she found for me were cheaper than anything I could find.
    BB

I’d really appreciate it if you could forward her details to me. [email protected]
    thanks[:)]
    Mey

Profile photo of Stuart WemyssStuart Wemyss
    @stuart-wemyss

Remember to compare insurance cover as well as price. This is very important. If a policy has limited cover then of course it will be cheaper (but does not mean that its better value for money). Just a warning.

Cheers

Stu

Property & Finance News
    at http://www.prosolution.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘cheap insurance’ is closed to new replies.