All Topics / The Treasure Chest / How 2 get VENDOR info??

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of AdofunkAdofunk
    Participant
    @adofunk

How to get a RE agent to give me the name of a vendor??

I’ve been chasing after this nice 60k property in my parent’s home town.
    However, the RE agents now tell me that they don’t know if it will go up for auction as first stated. They told me that the vendor is sick and has gone into hospital!

Read: “DISTRESSED CIRCUMSTANCES”

The property has been on the market since last Christmas, though noone wanted it!! I want it! I want it, though it seems that the RE Agent isn’t doing all she could to help…

I’ve been hounding her…well calling her and expressing my interest in possibly putting in an offer which could lead to early settlement.

Has anyone found some secret formula for extracting vital snippets of info from procratinating RE agents?

Any help much appreciated.

Ado.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

What state are you in?

You can usually get this information from the land titles office for about $5 over the internet.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

If you’re keen enough, go to department of Natural Resources and pay <$10 for a title search which will give you the vendor’s name, address, when they bought the property and what they paid for it.

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Adofunk

If I was that interested in a property I would ask for a vendor statement (section 32) as by law this must be available before selling. It is also free from the smart a$$ that wouldn’t tell you in the first place[:D].

By the way Adofunk can you go to the PI.com RollCall post and put in your details because I really want to know where that name came from.

And good luck
    Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all just do it.

Profile photo of truebluetrueblue
    @trueblue

If you know the street address, try ringing up the local Shire. Just advise you need to fix the fence & you need their names. Most shires are very helpful on this issue.

Profile photo of neologismneologism
    @neologism

i got a mate that works for the local water company to find out who owned a property once, if u know someone in the CFA they could help u also…
    “think outside the square”

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

Why not put in a written offer and small deposit and see what gives, how much more info do you need.
    Remember that agents also have to protect a vendors privacy.
    If its been on the market that long, they must be keen to sell and the price seems right, if its a good property.
    You cannot even build a house for that money.
    Just check the section 32 and get building, pest control inspect if necessary.

Profile photo of hilaryhilary
    @hilary

In NSW you just need to ask for a copy of the front page of the contract for sale – this should be held by the agent – and all will be revealed. Tho’ if it’s a mortgagee sale, the lender will be listed[xx(], but this will give you ammo to make a quick cash offer- finance pre-approved necessary here.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘How 2 get VENDOR info??’ is closed to new replies.