All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property Seminar in Melbourne 1st July

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

Is anyone in Melbourne and would like to go to Richmastery’s property investment seminar? It is in Sofitel Hotel, Collins St, Melb 6.30pm 1st July.

The reason i am asking is, they are selling 1 ticket for $59.95, but if buying 2 or more, its only $39.95 each. Ticket is transfereable but not refundable. I will buy 2 tickets first, then i will sell to whoever wants a cheap ticket.

Tell me if you want to go!

(THis seminar teaches Positive Cashflow Property, how to get them for no money down, and many other things. Seminar by David Hows and Phil Jones, the guys who wrote “Real MOney Real Estate” with Brad Sugars. They buy positive properties with none of their own money!)

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

Hi Fullout

Ill go – I dont think anyone else has taken it yeah?

Email me: [email protected]

Jars

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

Hey guys, the seminar you’re going to is an introduction seminar. For the price you’re paying it’s worth the look, but their full seminar is a 3 dayer up on the Gold Coast for about $2,500-$3,000. I attended their last one in november ’02 and it was a great week. They also have their own analysis and aquisition software which is very useful ($700-$1,000). If you want some more information on either the seminar, the guys that run it or the software let me know and leave a more detailed reply.

Good luck.

“All the world’s a stage, and you choose the role you want to play on that stage” William Shakespear

Profile photo of BuckRogersBuckRogers
    Participant
    @buckrogers

Is there a Sydney one of these?

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

Yep, just checked their site, it’s on the 2nd of July. Check out http://www.richmastery.com they also have another site Entrepreneur Success Centre. Not sure the site address but I’m sure there’ll be a link on richmastery somewhere. These guys also own and run the NZ Property Investor magazine.

“All the world’s a stage, and you choose the role you want to play on that stage” William Shakespear

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

Jar,

great! u want to go? I tried to book for 2 tickets but it says ‘error’ when i entered ny credit card details. And i tried both my visa and mastercards… is there something wrong with the richmastery site?

Their seminar is great, eventho its just an introductory one, these guys go thru each of their tricks with u quickly one after another. And they do have lots of tricks to buy at wholesale or no money down etc up their sleeves.
    I went to the bradsugars seminar, and he talked about his and richmastery’s property tricks, and its sure damn good! i will try to call them to book a ticket yah!

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Just bought 2 tickets to the Sydney event on 2nd July at 6pm, novotel darling harbour.
    Anyone wanna come with me for 39.95 let me know.

cheers-
    Mini

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Property Seminar in Melbourne 1st July’ is closed to new replies.