All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Australian Millionaire’s Retreat

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of YarraYarra
    Participant
    @yarra

Hi everyone
    Today, in the mail, I received a free invitation to attend Wright Thurston’s Melbouurne millionaires retreat [:)] http://www.wrightthurston.com
    I’m not sure why I was picked [:I] (maybe its free for everyone and they’re trying to sell something [}:)]) but the invitation was for myself & my son (2 people).
    To cut a long story short my son will be overseas on Sept 5 & 6 [:(] so if anyone out there is interested in attending for free they can email me at [email protected]
    In case I receive lots of requests please state the reason why you should attend so that it will be easier for me to choose. I’m sorry if this sounds like a competition but I didnt know how else to find someone who would appreciate the opportunity to attend [:0)]
    Martin
    When I have found someone I will leave a post

Profile photo of Dianne2Dianne2
    @dianne2

So, old Wright Thurston (and I believe it’s Wright Thurston the third) is still doing the rounds.

I attended the same (free) one day “retreat” in Sydney a few years ago. If it’s the same there will be several speakers, all of whom are pushing a barrow to sell product of some sort.

Still, if you have the time it’s worth going along as you nearly always pick something interesting even if you don’t agree to buy the (expensive) tapes, books, etc.

Dianne

“Make a decision, take the risk, pay the price, or reap the rewards”

Profile photo of YarraYarra
    Participant
    @yarra

HEY GUYS!!!
    I thought this forum was full of action takers & opportunists
    I havent received even one request yet
    Dianne, I also attended a one day event where all the speakers were selling something. Wright thurston III was selling his retreats among other things so they must have at least a little value especially for free.
    Anyhow, the competition has changed. I’ll give the free ticket to the first person to contact me.
    “Seize the Day”

Profile photo of giltrongiltron
    @giltron

Hi Martin,

I would welcome the opportunity to attend.

Cheers,

Fred

Profile photo of YarraYarra
    Participant
    @yarra

Hi Fred
    Email me your details & I’ll get back to you
    Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Australian Millionaire’s Retreat’ is closed to new replies.