All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Please advice

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of NewInvestorNewInvestor
    @newinvestor

Hi,

I have seen a lot of positive cashflow properties in dubbo region.

i dont know anything aboout this area.
    anyone who has already invested in dubbo can u please tell me some info about the region.

anyone with any ideas with dubbo region are welcome

Profile photo of Dianne2Dianne2
    @dianne2

Dubbo is an interesting region at present. There are lots of positive cashflow properties there and prices are starting to rise pretty quickly.

Just be careful which area of Dubbo you look at – West Dubbo has LOTS of +ve properties but some areas are absolute rat holes. For example I looked at one for $50K and rent of $120which was in good condition but it was in the old housing commission area and the house over the road was burnt out, there were rusty old cars in the house next door and gangs of youths roaming the streets.

In the better areas prices are higher and rising, rents returns are lower. However you can find good properties.

If you are wrapping, the majority of people interested are on pensions or part-time work (my experience anyway).

Good luck, let us know how you go.

Dianne

“Make a decision, take the risk, pay the price, or reap the rewards”

@dianne2

Me again, just remembered something that may be a good example of what’s in Dubbo at present. In surfing realestate.com for Dubbo I found a block of units up for auction on 19th (tomorrow!) with 4 x 1 bedroom units and 4 x 2 bedroom units. Rent income from these is $95 and $105 respectively. Buyer’s guide price is $380K to $430K so on paper it meets the 11 sec solution.

The block is situated close to the business and shopping area but the pic shows an old (historic style) building which has probably been converted from a house originally with a building tacked on the back. A building report would be ESSENTIAL.

If you are interested the agent is Raine & Horne but I don’t have the phone number unfortunately.

Dianne

Profile photo of NewInvestorNewInvestor
    @newinvestor

Hi Dianne,

thanks a lot for ur information.
    can u please send me the property number so i can have a look at it.

@dianne2

Sure, the property number is 1713859

Dianne

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Please advice’ is closed to new replies.