All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Neil Jenman/ “Don’t Sign Anything”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of LittleMermaidLittleMermaid
    @littlemermaid

I was reading one of the discussions and Neil Jenman’s book was mentioned,”Don’t sign anything”. I went to a “free Neil Jenman seminar” a couple of months ago on the Gold Coast where I live and he was scathing in his remarks regarding the bulk of real estate agents and the way in which they conduct business so unethically. He thinks the Real Estate Institute is dispicable and although he actually is a RE agent he gave them an absolute bagging as he thinks they are ripping off the poor unsuspecting public. We left complete with caps which have DON’T SIGN ANYTHING across them plus exerpts from his book. I read it with interest and actually agreed with quite a few of the points he has made, but I receive his monthly newsletters and he detests wrappers as he calls it. He thinks it is unethical and suggests people who wrap to get good legal advice! Does anyone receive his newsletters? After doing the Property Masters I think wrapping sounds quite ethical and am looking forward to my first wrap. Maybe Steve should set him straight![;)]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Neil Jenman/ “Don’t Sign Anything”’ is closed to new replies.