All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Well, time to take a punt (a calculated one)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Hello all,

After a first post last week from me that was more than a touch naive, let me say that the quality of some of the posts here has been inspirational to say the least, as was Steve’s tape “Fast Track”. My thoughts, aims and ambitions re: property investing have changed forever. I’m giving myself 7 years to be set up to give my fulltime gig the flick.

I’m a freelance journo, but am giving myself the week off (not next week, but the one after), to fly off to a location I’ve honed in on after hours of research, phone time to agents, web surfing on various real estate and economic data pages. I’ll be losing a weeks’s pay, but not to worry. It seems like there’s lots of positive cash flow properties there, but it ain’t no small town (lips are sealed)… I can’t wait, so excited! Anyway, I’ll give you an update on how I go…

PS Found a place last night, price $80000, rent $230 per week, how good is that?

Cheers
    R

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well done Richmond. Go get it….
    I won’t stir you about the tigers this time as The lions went down last week too.

Any way hope it turns out to be a great step.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Well, time to take a punt (a calculated one)’ is closed to new replies.