All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Property & Finance Mastery Group Seminar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of dajujebrdajujebr
    @dajujebr

Hi all,

I’m another newbie who is on the information gathering journey and find this site to be full of fantastic information. I have been particularly interested in the previous threads on seminars and what to look out for, eg: hard sell, high cost, etc.

I recently received an invitation to attend a full day seminar that is being held tomorrow (14/6) in Melbourne. This seminar is being hosted by Bill Zheng, quoted as “one of Australia’s top property finance experts”. The invitation I received was to attend the seminar for FREE and save on the usual cost of over $600.

The topics to be covered include: importance of capital growth, avoiding hidden pitfalls and minimising risk in investments, how to become your tenants favourite landlord, trend of the property market, key to selecting value for money properties for above average long term growth, how to accumulate multiple properties even without any income contribution, the truth about the psychology of property finance, common mistakes made by property investors, and finance structures and strategies to safely manage your property investment risk.

The disclaimer at the end points out that you will not be sold any other seminars or properties. There will be no next level 4 day $15,000 Boot Camp, this is not a get rich quick seminar and there is no catch.

Has anyone heard of this group or of Bill Zheng? Given your collective expertise in the arena of property investing and seminars, what thoughts do you have on this one?

Regards,

DS

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

DS

That name rang a bell. He has an advert in the latest Wealthcreator magazine (this is put out by Henry Kaye associated companies). His ad talks about creative finance strategies etc. Sounds interesting.

I beleive it would be worthwhile going to any free seminar (if you have the time). And please report back to the group.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of BettyBlockbusterBettyBlockbuster
    Participant
    @bettyblockbuster

Hi DS

I haven’t heard of the guy you’ve mentioned, but I agree with terry. If it is a free seminar it is always worth a look. And if you don’t like it or it does turn out to be a subtle sell you can always leave.

The way I figure it is that you are not going to get all your answers from one seminar or one book.But you’ve got to start somewhere. Today a free seminar and maybe next month you’ll pay to attend a seminar (who knows).

The wealth creation journey is about collecting knowledge and strategies which then open up more questions which then leads you done the path to discovering more knowledge and strategies and so it goes on.

Learning is a life experience.

Enjoy [:)]
    Betty Blockbuster

Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

Yes, funny you should mention the name.
    I came across him at an Ed burton Seminar and I think he is a finance broker.
    He asked a few questions and spoke up a couple of times at the seminar and appears reasonably intelligent.
    I was going to try and apply for a loan from his company and see what gives.
    Pleas let us know how it goes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Property & Finance Mastery Group Seminar’ is closed to new replies.