All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Here’s where to find +VE cashflow properties

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of REDCARDREDCARD
    @redcard

Hey everyone – I’ve find an unlimited source of positive cashflow properties!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that’s right, they’re shrink wrapped in plastic and retail for about 20 bucks.

Let me explain

I recently acquired the fast-track tape wacked it in the casette player jumped in the car with my dad drove out and bought a property. It was a deceased estate, not yet publically advertised on the market for 15K. As it was in a bit of a bad way we got it for 10K. As a 3 bdrm home after spending 5K on renovations it will rent comfortably for above $100 per week. It’s not about where to find positive cashflow properties it’s about having the confidence to know they are there. That tape did it for me so if you are having trouble finding positive cashflow properties you might want to start with a twenty dollar investment in yourself.

Coming back from the property masters seminar i made a number of offers and today one was accepted which should provide a 12% net return on cash if i dont borrow any money.

So why don’t you give it a go and get out there and do something. If you don’t know where to start ….

…. try the fasttrack tape. It kickstarted it for me.

All the best in all your property endeavours

Profile photo of traceyimbtraceyimb
    Participant
    @traceyimb

[;)]Hi I was at the seminar too. I have to ask where was the property you purchased? Who would think you could buy a property for $10k.
    Cheers

Tracey Imbuldeniya – Finance Consultant
    Ph: 0401 674464
    Email:[email protected]

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Great Work Red Card!

It’s awesome to hear about your success. I hope this is just the start of something much bigger for you.

Keep it up!

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well done Red Card. Keep up the good investing.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Red Card and everyone,

Congrats on your purchase! Fast Track was great, including the music by ‘The B’ [:D]
    There are possibilities out there, just an example… go to http://www.realestate.com.au and put in this Property No. 1667829
    Would you call this positive cash flow? It may be in the middle of nowhere (thanks Brent!) but it’s an example. This also satisfies the 11 second solution, but is not a house and therefore no land (Property No. 1705803)

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Red Card

Well done, that sounds like a super deal.

I would also like to annouce that Matt and I have been putting our team in place and setting up our structure etc since the seminar and today have made an offer on a buy and hold with a 9% cash on cash return.

Thanks Steve & Dave, for Fast Track, Property Secrets Revealed, Wealth Guardian, and Property Masters Seminar. It has been worth every penny.

Red Card
    Just wondering if you are willing to reveal your property deals location and how you came across it.

Also I loved theway you set up this post[:D]

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Read, learn, grow but most of all just do it.

Profile photo of NewInvestorNewInvestor
    @newinvestor

Hi sooshie,
    just curious why haven’t such advanced investors just grab this opprotunity in koorlbayn.

what do u think negative about it?

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi All,

New Investor, possibly because it doesn’t have land. Body corp fees, outgoings… etc
    Any other thoughts [?]…

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

Profile photo of LittleMermaidLittleMermaid
    @littlemermaid

Well done Red Card, my business partner and I attended the Masters also and we have spent hours on-line looking looking looking!!!! Are on the verge of submitting offers on two properties, one in Qld one in NSW. Pretty exciting for newbies like us, I just need to learn how to put my mind to sleep at night and have a good night’s sleep. Anyone else who did the course having this problem?

Profile photo of dynamicduodynamicduo
    @dynamicduo

quote:

Well done Red Card, my business partner and I attended the Masters also and we have spent hours on-line looking looking looking!!!! Are on the verge of submitting offers on two properties, one in Qld one in NSW. Pretty exciting for newbies like us,I just need to learn how to put my mind to sleep at night and have a good night’s sleep. Anyone else who did the course having this problem?

Rest assured you are not alone.Only the last couple of nights have been free of ‘mind race’since the Masters seminar.I put that down to beginning to feel comfortable OUT of my comfort zone .Until then my mind was a treadmill and I would still be gibbering to my wife about possibilitiesuntil well after midnight-totally out of character for us.It’s just so exciting!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Ariel (Little Mermaid)

It is interesting you say that you can’t stop going. After I came back from this seminar trip I was dog tired and it took me a few days to catch up. But we are now in motion again….many deals looming.

I remember the first Seminar I did with steve last year and how much of a boost it gave me. I think my wife (Fiona) thought a whirlwind had hit as I came home and took off again in a property flurry.
    The sad news for you is that after 1 year (happy birthday) of investing in Real estate I am still as keen as ever. The lack of sleep thing for me never goes away. I find most nights I get a max of 7 hours with 5-6 being more realistic. Everywhere I go I look. When I drive I am regularly on the phone (Not quite Stu’s $1300/month). While I don’t surf the net as much looking for property I still spend Hours each day tuning my mind and honing my skills. I try and get on line for 30-45minutes each day and read what is going down on the forum and add my humble thoughts.

As people have said property is a contact sport. You gotta get out there and live it. Look at the successes we saw presenting to us on the seminar weekend. Those people loved what they do…..not one of them said ..”well it pays well but I want out if I could!” They are all out there networking to maximise their business. I think you would find that they all on occasion wake up at night with a great idea…jot it down and then go back to bed.

You sound like you have caught the bug so keep on pushing and try hard to smell the roses and grab a little sleep occasionally.
    You might well be an undiscovered ADHD like me (and many others) who can’t stop. For me the rose smelling comes from the success of the last deal and the thrill of the next.

So in conclusion …the sleep does get better but usually because you have passed out due to a brain overload.

I hope to see you next year (if I didn’t meet you this year – these nicknames are difficult) and find out how far you have come in a year. I think it will be good to see a room full of successes.

Enough rambling……

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Here’s where to find +VE cashflow properties’ is closed to new replies.