Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of jubeiREIjubeiREI
    @jubeirei

Hi,
    Great site, however there is one thing that i would like your opinion on;

I’ve searched for REI sites on the net before and your page has come up, however i didnt visit here because i was looking for an aussie site. I know this is an aussie site…. now, however i would have clicked here straight away if it was .com.au instead of just .com. Is there any reason you decided to go for the .com?

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi jubeiREI,

Good question on the .com issue.

The short answer is it’s because of our international appeal.

Although the information we provide is fairly Australia-centric, we have a huge amount of members from outside of Australia. At our last seminar, we had people coming from all over Oceana and the Asia-Pacific region.
    We have members from almost every country in the world, because the same basic principles of property investing apply everywhere.

Although we knew from the start that we would have international appeal, we were lucky to be able to get PropertyInvesting.com. At the time, the Tech-Boom was in full flight, and names like HotNewRealEstatePropertyInvestingSecretsRevealed.com were already taken. Steve came across PropertyInvesting.com, and the rest is history.

I hope this satisfies your curiosity [:)]

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com Admin

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘.com?’ is closed to new replies.