All Topics / The Treasure Chest / letter from lender?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

do you guys know any lenders who will fax a letter of non-approval for a loan for a land? I tried enquiring about getting a loan for a land, and most lenders say they cant because i just quitted my job to start my own business. And the offer i put on the land, it can be cancelled if i get a letter from a lender saying that i was not able to get a loan from them.

1) I asked around and most of the lenders just say no on the phone, but refuse to write me a letter confirming i called to enquire and unsuccessful.

2) Will getting such a letter affect my credit rating?

Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

mike,
    i just called several banks and enquired, and they told me they cant lend me that high a % and that i dont have a permanent employment now.
    I told the sale rep from the seller and they say sure they can cancel the contract, provided i can provide a letter from a lender.

Do u mean i need to really apply for it (even when i know already that it would be unsuccessful), and perhaps get a black mark on my credit rating? Will that blacklisting make it harder for me to get loans in the future?

@fullout

which lender always process the application quickly and can give me an answer the fastest?
    I have 15 days to cancel that contract.

can i just send my application and then rush them to make a decision/reply?

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hiya,

It may be way passed this stage now, but another thought was if you could find a joint venture partner or someone willing to put up the finance for you?

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

@fullout

mike, which lender on the internet can reply so quickly? tell me a few that u have tried, and i will try them.
    Coz now i asked several lenders and they say they can usually lend up to 50% ONLY for vacant land.
    So i dont think i can come up with the rest of the money, and since i still have about 2 weeks to get the rejection letter, i can still get out of this contract.

@fullout

mike, which lender on the internet can reply so quickly? tell me a few that u have tried, and i will try them.
    Coz now i asked several lenders and they say they can usually lend up to 50% ONLY for vacant land.
    So i dont think i can come up with the rest of the money, and since i still have about 2 weeks to get the rejection letter, i can still get out of this contract.

Profile photo of scottscott
    @scott

Fullout
    Ive had the same thing happen to me, so I may be able to help you not sure as yet but will enquire for you.
    Dont go getting rejected just yet.[;)]
    Email me at[email protected]and I’ll see what I can arrange.

Regards,
    Scott S

“Aim for the stars and you’ll shoot the top of the telegraph pole. Aim for the top of the telegraph pole and you’ll shoot yourself in the foot!”
    -anon

@fullout

scott,
    i have sent u an email. pls check your account.

fullout

Profile photo of NathanNathan
    @nathan

Hi fallout,

If you get stuck, drop me an email at [email protected]. I can reject/ decline you really quickly, and it won’t affect your credit rating.

What service!!

Cheers,

Nathan.

@fullout

thanks guys,
    i am trying to get a few letters, to really prove to them that i have really been trying to get a loan.
    ( i have tried at least 8 – 10 lenders on the phone, but once they know i dont have the 20% deposit and a 6 mth genuine saving, they say i am unable to even apply. And they wont write a letter just over a phone call)
    I need all the help i can get!

Profile photo of OzbrokerOzbroker
    @ozbroker

Fullout

I’m a broker and have our own badged product. If you give me a call tomorrow (12/6), I’m sure I can arrange something for you.

My office number is 02 49529910.

My email is [email protected] and my website is http://www.mortgagexchange.com.au .

Profile photo of OzbrokerOzbroker
    @ozbroker

Fullout

I should also mention that there will be no need for a credit check, therefore no reference on your credit file.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘letter from lender?’ is closed to new replies.