All Topics / The Treasure Chest / anyone heard of realestatefortunes.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of lillielillie
    @lillie

Hi everyone

I’m only 22 yrs old from New Zealand and as a newbie just gaining knowledge about property investment first before I actually start buying properties.

Just recently I received an email directing me to http:///www.realestatefortunes.com

Basically, the site is all about marketing their course/book called ‘Real Estate Uncovered’ by Lou Vukas, he also has another book called ‘No Money Down Real Estate’.

The course is retailed at $79US which includes his books and extra bonuses. The site encourages you to buy the course because it states that its a fresh, brand-new approach to real estate investing! with many secrets revealed etc…

Has anyone heard or bought this course/book? If so, what do you think of it? Or am I just simply falling into a trap?

Also there are so many resources regarding property investment. I don’t know which resource is the best. So many authors, tapes, online courses etc… Can anyone recommend books/tapes etc.. that are really worth my penny?

Any suggestions/comments will be helpful. Thanks heaps in advance.

[:)]
    Lillie

Profile photo of susie_langmaid_2susie_langmaid_2
    @susie_langmaid_2

[8D]Hi Lilli & welcome.
    Haven’t heard of them but hope this info will help you. There’s a great book called “Nothing Down For The 90’s” by Robert Allen. A very good read, either ask for it at your Library or any good book shop should have it. As it’s also U.S. based, I’d say it would be very similar to the course you mentioned.
    Also, Steve McKnight’s book is due for release very soon so I’d be keeping my dollars in my pocket & waiting for that.

Also, there’s a good link on this site regarding some great books to read.

Cheers big Ears!!! Susie

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘anyone heard of realestatefortunes.com’ is closed to new replies.