All Topics / The Treasure Chest / for those of us who weren’t at the APIM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

Howdy,

As the Phantom comics used to state “For those who came in late…”

What was the main focus of the APIM? Was it wraps, renos, a whole gamut of things? I’d like to get an idea because next time it’s on I’d like to go for a look… You don’t have to wax lyrical, 30 words or less is fine [:D]

It sounds like a very worthwhile event, what with all the testimonials etc… I’m just disappointed I only found this site a few days ago or else I would have gone myself…

Cheers
    R

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey R,
    It certainly was the whole gamut. It started with buy and holds, then renos, then Lease Options, then negotiations (cap gains) and then wraps. It was a great weekend so next time (if there is a next time) you gotta be there.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Richmond,

I second AD! It covers different property investing stratergies and also allows for networking.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Steve & Co really makes a (successful) conscious effort to make these events a total property investing seminar encompassing all possible methods..which is sensational – particularly for newbies as it allows them to see it all and choose the lane they wish to bowl in..

Also as Soosh pointed out its great place for seeing what others are up to and particularly for networking (hi soosh[;)])

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘for those of us who weren’t at the APIM’ is closed to new replies.