All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What next after APIM.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well I gotta say that I am still on a high apart from being knackered and feeling a little drained. It was a big weekend and I am constantly amazed at the energy guys like Steve, Dave and Brent (and the background people) put into this event. I wish I could have met more of you forumites and had a chance to say hello. I guess next time we should have a session over a break in the corner of the room to put names to faces.

I am constantly encouraged and challenged by the accomplishments and drive lots of people had and I feel challenged to take my business to new levels this year. So for that I say thanks to all the people I was lucky enough to talk to. I apreciate the time you guys gave me in chats.

From here……don’t let the passion die. Get out there and take action. If you don’t have time….. make it. What do you read when you are on the loo ?? It should now be the property pages. When you do your exercise…..buy some tapes/CD’s to challenge your paradigm and push your limits. Instead of watching that nightly program that really adds nothing of value to your life…..get on the internet and start searching or read a book or join the forum. Action is the key as speakers said. The sooner the better. I want to read dozens of success stories over the next few weeks that will chalenge us all. So what are you waiting …..get out there !!!!!

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

thanks to you aswell AD…

Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Andrew,

It was lovely to catch up with you and chat vis a vis. I understood where you where coming from when we discussed jobs. Although you are miles ahead of me, you helped me to see that I could reach that place. Thank you!
    Courage based from love – That’s you Andrew!

I’m glad you got home safely. I hope the tupperware shape-O’s were put to good use! Mine was played with instantly! Although, I did have to ply Phillip’s finger out of the smallest hole [:P]. He was very brave and didn’t cry. [:)]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

“Giving is a Blessing, receiving is the bonus”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What next after APIM.’ is closed to new replies.