All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Perth Suburbs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

What can people tell us about Perth from a capital growth perspective rather than positive cash flow. What are the general differences between North of the river and South ? Has Perth had a property boom in the last few years or is it to come or at all ? What areas are looking good for Newish home purchases. Any other info ?

Maybe someone from WA will be able to shed some light?

MJK

Profile photo of truebluetrueblue
    @trueblue

There’s basically not much difference between suburbs north or south of the river with the exception that people living north of the river don’t like to move south & vice versa.

Perth prices have not moved to the same extent as Melbourne or Sydney. The rise has been a fairly steady 12-15%. Of course there are exceptions.

Good capital growth areas are on both sides of the river and along the coast. All beachside suburbs within 20km of Perth show pretty good return. If you like more info, check out last weekend’s West Australian. There’s a special property report.

Keep an eye on Mandurah & Broome, both out of town but showing really spectacular growth.

Profile photo of davidfemiadavidfemia
    @davidfemia

Hello MJK,

Yes, Broome and other regional areas are looking great at the moment.

A mild “boom” did arrive, however, you never know its happened until after the event.

For new homes, take a look at Carramar. The success of the Joondalup area will flow on in the next couple of years.

David Femia

Femia Property Group
    Property Investment Consultants
    http://www.femiapropertygroup.com.au

Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

Thanks for those replies. I’m trying to get educated. What about canning vale ? Although I’d like to buy a new property, area where there is too much land take a long time to become scare commodities ? Any thoughts ? I’ll have a look into Mandurah, Broome and Carramar.

MJK

Profile photo of truebluetrueblue
    @trueblue

Canning Vale is ok. There are some fairly large industrial sites around catering for the likes of Swan Brewery. I don’t know the area very well, but I think capital growth is fairly normal.

If you are looking at Carramar, check Wanneroo out as well. The area is in for some developments.

Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

Trueblue,

Thanks again for the info.

MJK

Profile photo of MJKMJK
    @mjk

David,

How does one get hold of this West Australian Report if one is a Melbournian?

MJK

Profile photo of davidfemiadavidfemia
    @davidfemia

Hello Mjk,

You can send me your postal details, and I will send a copy over to you. I have a few spare copies.

I can be reached at [email protected].

Alternatively, you can contact the West Australian direct. Im not sure if they will mail it directly to you, however, they may hold electronic copies that they can via email.

David Femia

Femia Property Group
    Property Investment Consultants
    http://www.femiapropertygroup.com.au

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Look around the southern suburbs of Rockingham, Safety Bay , Shoalwater, Warnbro, Secret Harbour anything close to the water. [;)]

Profile photo of avranjesavranjes
    Participant
    @avranjes

how about the belmont area?

what do others think of this area?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Perth Suburbs’ is closed to new replies.