All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Henry Kaye’s Business Mastery Boot Camp

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Profile photo of ImplementorImplementor
    @implementor

hi everyone, this is my first post in this forum….so please be gentle [:D]

anyway I’m doing the Business Mastery Boot camp
    Tomorrow is the last day, and I can honestly say that I am blown away by all the information that is supplied in this course, if you only impliment 10-20% of what this course has to offer – with the right psychology it is impossible to fail to succeed!!……is there anyone else there that is doing it?….please post your thoughts I’m dying to know what others are thinking

by the way I feel totally privileged to be doing this because this is the last one of these boot camps that Henry will be presenting personally

looking forward to reading your replies, comments and questions

cya all

Profile photo of ImplementorImplementor
    @implementor

oh by the way, I know that post wasn’t property investment specific……hope thats ok……….oh moderator god!!

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

Hi Implementor,
    Welcome to the forum.
    I hope you don’t mind, but it’d be great if you could tell us how the “bootcamp” went.

I’m curious as to how HK runs his workshops and if you thought it was good value considering you could have used that money as a deposit on a property.

A few questions if you don’t mind answering them:

1) What was the damage to the bank account?

2) Does HK actually run it himself, or does he have people doing it for him?

3) Is there any mention of him being investigated by ASIC for ripping off a lot of people and selling over-priced property?

4) Does HK still talk about a strategy buying off the plan and reselling for profit? If so, i would have thought this would be hard to do in the current market.

Thanks for sharing. [:)]

Q

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Also I was wondering what ‘home study’ / ‘take home’ materials accompany the camp.

Cheers
    Pete

…Beware of the dreamtakers…

@implementor

OK Guys, I’m about to try and sum up the course now that I have finished it…. and attempt to answer some of your questions in the process.

1. The damage to the bank account was $15k and I will sum up briefly as to what my opinion is to the pricing.

2. I was lucky this was the last course of this type that Henry will be conducting personally……ever. He was saying that business is particularly hectic at the moment and is working to float his company on the stock exchange and also attend to some of his own personal deals.

3. There was some mention of him on TV but due to highly biased and selective editing on the media he was not represented well……those that know him and his capability also know of his extraordinary knowlege and genuine desire to help people and set them on the right track

I’m not sure of any internal investigations, but frankly it hasn’t affected the amazingly powerful knowlege that he did impart to us all

4. take home material? lets see….there are 2 huge folders bursting at the seams full of the weeks notes, and I guarantee that there is so much information that no one could possibly use it all…..its not to say that the rest is useless information, it is all useful but what exactly works the best is based on your own circumstances and due diligence

OK back to the price $15,000

seems like a lot for a course, and of course you want to know in advance if it works…Let me tell you that it does; but the key to it all is to implement it, if you are scared that you can’t, don’t be, anyone with this information can do this, and it can really be applied by anyone that is willing to get up and do it

It will pay for itself very quickly and besides its tax deductible!!

hope all this helps shed some light on your decision to do one in the future….I honestly loved it, I was a bit dubious at first but those 14 hour days positively flew by and it really sent my brain into a spin, totally filled it with new and creative ideas….if you think that you will have no problem going out and exercising these simple and powerful strategies

then go for it[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Profile photo of JoffJoff
    @joff

Implementor!
    sounds like you really enjoyed yourself at hk’s seminar.With all that info crammed in your head, where to start? I have attended a few (what we term GEE UP! seminars)at great expense to my employer.Everybody comes back keen to change things for the better, but after a few days, it’s back to normal.why?.Because, I believe the change was driven by somebody else and not ourselves.
    I would be interested to know if you have a plan of attack re your investments and when you will start.Sorry to sound a bit skeptical but I have concluded over the years that only me will inspire me.good luck with your projects.
    joff [8D]

@implementor

Well I believe that to attend one of these seminars, yeah the inspiration to change does come from an external source, but once you implement it, doing so turns you into your own fountain of inspiration. When am I going to start implementing it?….well the course ended on Sat night and I already have an appointment planned for tomorrow regarding the changes I will make with my life……and I have already set a tangible goal to be achieved by the end of July when I will review my position and set another one, and work my way along the path to success using those goals as stepping stones

I have a plan
    I have the education
    I have the power

and most importantly I have gotten off my butt and
    its already happening

[^]

Profile photo of f_j_of_j_o
    @f_j_o

quote:

I’m not sure of any internal investigations, but frankly it hasn’t affected the amazingly powerful knowlege that he did impart to us all

Hmmmmmm

quote:

4. take home material? lets see….there are 2 huge folders bursting at the seams full of the weeks notes, and I guarantee that there is so much information that no one could possibly use it all…..

Hmmmmmm

quote:

seems like a lot for a course, and of course you want to know in advance if it works…Let me tell you that it does

HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

quote:

but the key to it all is to implement it, if you are scared that you can’t, don’t be, anyone with this information can do this, and it can really be applied by anyone that is willing to get up and do it

Hmmmmmm

Sorry but after reading that ATSIC took Kayne to court over misleading and illegal mezannine investing “strategies”, I am not convinced. And frankly, you sound like you’re too bright-eyed and too eager to jump into the pool, without measuring its depth! In fact, you say “..it works”, but you have yet to implement any of it, as you said above. So how can you know? Oh because his holiness Kayne said so?

From many insiders I’ve talked to about NII is that they’re … well.. shall I say… unfavourable… and the information they sell is infact freely and publicly available if you do your homework … just like everybody else here.

“Why oh why didn’t I take the BLUE pill!?”

Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

hi implementor, I have completed HK courses in the past and believe I have seen the good and bad of nii. One thing to remember with hk is that few people are genuinely able to do the things he does + he is a salesman a master of the anti sell and “create pain” type of selling. No doubt you will have picked up some powerful info which im sure could help you make back the 15k however i now believe that in the end hk is out there for himself. i purchased a property through pcg another hk company. Iooking back im amazed how they pressured me to purchase the property preventing me from doing everything that i was taught by hk to do eg massive due diligence! after much research i realise i have most probably overpaid by 10-15% + i paid a rather large sourcing fee pushing the price closer to 20% above market!! hk is not a messiah, he is a salesman that may or maynot want to help people, at this point im undecided! ill tell you what i think once i settle.

Profile photo of G-MAN007G-MAN007
    @g-man007

actually the ASIC case is not directly related to hk but to a consultant working for nii, this specific case has been blown out of proportion.

Profile photo of kenlekenle
    @kenle

by the way me bro and i paid $990 for his very first siminar but we didnt attend due to our circumstance. We try our best after the cooling period but we did not get our money back. Dont know how or who to talk to. If you can could you please advice me how? it has been for neary two years.

Profile photo of f_j_of_j_o
    @f_j_o

quote:

Hi fjo, I think you mean ASIC, not ATSIC (the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission).

Yes. I did mean ASIC. Sorry. BUT there you go… gee… shall I pick more names randomly to see what other organisations this Kaye dude hasn’t pricked? Ahhhh why not… I am having fun here… how about ACCC? hehehe

Jokes aside, I think people should be very weary whom they give their money to. The best advice and one that is working great for me… is… DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!… why not use the money you would normally throw out the window to aid you in your researching? Simple to me.

“Why oh why didn’t I take the BLUE pill!?”

Profile photo of shrimpshrimp
    @shrimp

whats the blue pill?

from yet another neewbie

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

Shrimp, i think f_j_o is referring to the blue pill… the one that lets you continue living within the matrix – also known as the world… as you know it.
    You believe everything around you is real when in fact it’s a simulated world created by creatures of Artificial Intelligence. You are a slave that is being used by creatures of Artificial Intelligence and harnessed for your energy since the sun has been blocked out. Unless you have escaped the matrix and live in Zion, you live in a pod in fields alongside millions of others, blissfully unaware of your true existance.

It seems f_j_o has taken the red pill if s/he says “Why oh why didn’t I take the BLUE pill!?” This means f_j_o is down the rabbit hole and free from the matrix but also painfully aware of the fate of mankind.
    Let’s just hope that f_j_o can assist the One (Neo) and save us all from A.I.
    Amen.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Henry Kaye’s Business Mastery Boot Camp’ is closed to new replies.