All Topics / The Treasure Chest / strategy for very young starter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of dl_gleesondl_gleeson
    @dl_gleeson

Hi all. I am relatively new to this site. I would like to know what would be the best way for me to go in my situation. I am only 20 years old and still a student. I am Australian but am studying in Japan at the moment. As all my expenses are paid for I am able to work and put away about 15k a year. I have 3 years of study left and then I think I will be in Japan for 2 or 3 more working full-time where i believe my income would increase. Basically I intend to head home after this with 150 to 200k. I aim to eventually replace my job income with passive income from real estate. I would just like to know what would be a good strategy for me when I return home and how I can hit the ground running. If possible I would like to start earlier but I can only spend a max of 2 or 3 weeks once or twice a year in aus and most of this time is in the country about 1 hour from Wagga so my experience actually in the market is none and my education isbasically limited to books and websites such as this. Does anybody have any ideas about how i could get started sooner or at least prepare myself in the time i have? I have my doubts about whether it would be possible to sufficiently research and purchase a property to at least get into the market given my time constraints particularly considering the 100:10:1 rule. Apologies for the long message. Any thoughts [?]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘strategy for very young starter’ is closed to new replies.