All Topics / The Treasure Chest / first purchase made

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

Hi all,
    We have made our first purchase. We bought a 3br plus study 3 bth room property in a secure complex in Coomera Qld. The BC is $34 p/w and management fee 7.5%. We bought off the plan after viewing a display. The forecast rent is between $270 and $300 p/w as it has all amenities within a few mins. We are looking at this as a buy and hold ….It cost $250k….maybe a lil high but with the proposed developments in the area I am sure this area is on the way up !

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Well, firstly congrats on getting your feet wet. Did you actually have a question or query?

Anyway, did you get a rental guarantee from the developers to confirm the $270/300 rent level?

Either way, congrats..

Pete

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

Congrats on your first purchase.
    What type of property is it Ricky? Sounds like it’s a townhouse by the size of it and also the B/C you have to pay. Does this get you a pool in the complex as well?

Did you also look at houses in the area?
    I thought you could probably pick up a house for the same sort of money in this area?

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there Ricky,

Congratulations! I hope everything bodes well for you. [:)]
    I don’t know this area of QLD but I wish you all the best.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of RickHyRickHy
    @rickhy

Quentin,
    Yes it is a townhouse right on top of the world nice flat plot of land with good views…and access to 4 pools, 2 gyms, spa,sauna, shops and common recreation grounds and club house. The displays looks well constructed and the first stage is fully tenanted. Looks good hope it all goes good ![8D]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well done Rick,
    Hope this is a great stepping stone that will catapult you into property investing. Don’t let ne be it keep on plowing into this website oand any other material to educate yourself.

Well done……….

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘first purchase made’ is closed to new replies.