All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Thank You Steve & Dave!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of MrFairGoMrFairGo
    @mrfairgo

Recently we have had some trouble finding buyers. Our advertisements in the local paper seemed to have tailed off, response-wise. I’d spend $80 on an advert and get maybe 3 or 4 calls who were tire-kickers anyway. We have three empty houses with mortgages to pay and no wrap clients in sight.

What’s wrong? Have we saturated our little rural market here? Is the market that bad at the moment, with no one wanting houses, or with no money to buy them? Is this the end of our little business, stopped in this area after only a little over a dozen houses? Should we stay exclusively in the big towns an hour’s drive away?

Then this week on Monday as I rather despondently contemplated what changes to make to our advert, I suddenly said to myself “Get back to basics, Lance… you’re trying to be too clever by half!”

So I went to my Wrap Secrets Revealed Library and turned to section 5, about finding the needle in the haystack via classified advertising. I got the workbook out, and turned to the section I knew was there, with samples of adverts that work. They couldn’t do any worse than the ones that had wasted hundreds of dollars recently. In desperation I put one of them in the paper, almost wrod for word. (I changed the phone number)

WELL!

The phone started ringing 6:30am Wednesday when the paper hit the streets. We had almost 50 calls Wednesday, 25 Thursday, and a half-a-dozen today!

I have now sold all three houses, with $3000 deposit from each one! All this in less than 60 hours, and now with dozens more eager buyers in our database.

THANK YOU STEVE AND DAVE!

Now we have no inventory, but we have also found the next 1, and maybe the next 3 as well.

Don’t try to double-guess the experts guys! Just go out and follow the outlines in the Wrap Secrets Revealed library as closely as you can.

Good Investing,

Lance & Arnie

Fair Go Homes
    http://fairgohomes.com.au

Rapt with Wrapping!
    (07) 5465 4999
    [email protected]

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Well done Lance. Congratulations and keep on going.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of jassepjassep
    @jassep

Hi Lance,

Just out of interest, and if you still have the time, I’d love to see a sample of your old ad vs what you used from the wrap pack.

Warmly,
    Jason S
    ++++++++++++
    If you get a chance, please check out my new ebay auctions:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=rapidigital-express&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

yeah, i would be interested to at least to hear what you had in the ‘before’ version?
    (because you obviously can’t quote the Wrap Secrets Revealed here)

cheers-
    Mini

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Lance!

Mate – I was thinking of you just the other day… I thought you had dropped off the planet!

I’m pleased to hear of your continued success.

Thanks for your feedback.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Lance,

Well done for doing the work. [8D]
    Getting back to the drawing board myself now, with help from a friend, setting us in the right direction. Now our job begins! [:D]
    Big Thanks to Dave and Steve too [;)]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Soosh,

How did your meeting with the Big Grizzly Bear go?

What did you learn? I think you have a few insights that will benefit the readers. Perhaps put it under a new post.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Steve,

Yep, shall do under new post. I found out 2 things.
    1) Firstly, something I already new, Dave’s a top bloke. And where was “Big Grizzly Bear”? All I saw was an underfed Grizzly Bear! [:0)]
    2) Breaking things into simple steps is best.

3 & 4 are just additions to post! [;)]
    3) Make sure when you ask for something…Steve is listening!!! [:P]Ahhh…Did I hear some money jingle [?] [:0)]
    4) Michael doesn’t wear a toupee..He just has gloriously thick dark hair.. [:)]

Will expand in new post.

See you tomorrow [8D]

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Thank You Steve & Dave!’ is closed to new replies.