All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Site Upgrade Update

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

As I type this I note that we have busted through the 7,500 member level which is nothing short of mind blowing considering this ‘revamped’ site has only being going six months!

A large portion of the profits generated by selling the product in the resources section is reinvested back into the site.

One of the many ongoing programs currently being implemented is a complete rewrite of the backend database. The growth in numbers has meant that we are moving from an asp platform to a php environment on a mySQL database.

For non-techies this means that you will have improved functionality better speed when using this site. I’m also very keen to develop the member profile area to encourage more online interaction.

Also up for revamp is the forum. Snitz is an asp application, so we will need to adopt something similar but also slightly different when we change over to asp. We will definitely retain all the old posts.

If you like this site and want to become more than just a member, that is you’d like be involved in the development and ongoing improvement of PropertyInvestng.com, then I invite you to send me an e-mail at [email protected]

I’ll keep you updated as the changes progress.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Site Upgrade Update’ is closed to new replies.