All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Melbourne meeting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Hi all
    I know people regularly ask whether there are meetings for people to get together and chat about property. The Property Investing forum at ninemsn has a meeting each month, it’s free, and although it’s not exclusively about positive cashflow property, it’s still a great chance to chat to other people interested in property.
    So here are the details (thanks to MannyB):

Folks,

the next Melbourne MSN/Somersoft IP Group meeting will be held at Victoria University, Footscray Park campus, details being:

Date: Thursday 29th of May 2003
    Time: 6.30pm
    Building C, room C410A
    Address: Ballarat Road, Footscray (cnr Hoadley Crt)
    Parking: Plenty of parking opposite the campus on Ballarat Road & it’s FREE
    Agenda: well no agenda as yet, but we always have lots to talk about, especially in these low interest/low inflation times. One thing I’d like us to agree upon is a date & a nominated person to arrange a Melbourne MSN/Somersoft lunch/outing…
    Cost: Free of course
    Tea/Coffee facilities will be available

Note: vending machines with drinks, snacks, icecreams & cappuccinos are 50m away on the same level, so you may want to bring along some coins if you intend to use them…

As always, you don’t have to RSVP, just show up… I hope to see you there…

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Felicity,

Thanks for bringing it to our attention [8D] Would you belive I did my first degree at VUT Footscray campus.
    I couldn’t believe the prices of houses there (very cheap) when I used to walk to uni from the train stop. Now, they have jumped in price since 1992. Apart from the occasional floating body in the Marybinong River [:O], it was always a draw card, including it’s vista over Flemington race course.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Melbourne meeting’ is closed to new replies.