Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

I know Steve is not advocate of low ball offers but you still need to be getting a discount on the property b4 purchase. In Steve example on wrapping to me that looks pretty low ball to me. EG house worth 100K purchased for 80K
    To me if you don’t get a decent discount you will find it hard to find buyers as your wrap price will be to high and your return will be dismal. Steve talks about becoming a private investigator but at the end of the day how long does it take to look at houses. I looked at 15 the other week and not 1 offer got accepted. I think the agents get peived off when they’ve spent hours looking at houses with you and you don’t buy 1. Has anyone had any experience with faxing offers out on houses they have not yet inspected. What sought of % to FMV are you offering and what has your success rate been??

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi insider,

Steve’s ‘Fast Track’ tape discusses this in detail. Leveraging your time by building friendships (used loosely) with agents, so that they eventually know your criteria and then they can call you when they have something that fits your criteria. This way, the onus is on them to actually do the work, so that you do put in offers that will be accepted. Some agents are peeved just when you come in to talk to them. No fisherman is hungry after he’s just had a seafood banquet.
    I recently had the stimulating voices of Steve and Dave, on my trip to Pt Lonsdale, as I listened to Fast Track again. Simon (my 18 month old son), did not allow me to listen on the way back home from Pt Lonsdale, preferring Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row Row Row Your Boat, C is for Cookie (to name a few) sung, none other than by myself.
    Sorry Steve and Dave, but Simon’s squeals were instantly stopped once I turned off Fast Track. I don’t think he’s ready for wrapping yet! [;)] By the way, I loved the Fast Track tape (for the nth time [:D]), including the Scottish Music (Ta Bruce).

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

Are you from geelong Sooshie. If you are we will have to catch up some time. My email address is [email protected]

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Insider,

Nope, not from Geelong, from Melbourne proper. I just went up to Pt Lonsdale for a relaxing time and some business to take care of aswell.
    Next time I’m in the area, I’d love to catch up.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Sooshie

I am in East Doncaster, it’s not proper but we like to think so!

Anyway, I’d love to catch up with you and Simon if you’d like to. I have got a 23mth old son Nathan and he loves sharing his sand-pit.

Email me at [email protected] if you’re coming over this way at any time.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Offers??’ is closed to new replies.