All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Building Inspector needed in Churchill VIC

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Can anyone recommend someone to do a building inspection in Churchill VIC, surrounding areas are Morwell, Tralagon and Sale.

I am looking at a reno property tomorrow and would like to call someone while I am there if I want to go to the next stage.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Profile photo of PhooperPhooper
    @phooper

Hey Leigh.

Robert Musgrove and Associates.
    5174 1999
    0427 575 742

I was going to use this guy last week but the property was taken off the market, so I cant tell you what he’s like.
    He’s based in Traralgon and does all surrounding areas.
    I also heard the area is prone to termites. If you want a pest inspection, try:
    A&C Pest Services
    5176 6860
    again, havent used but were quite helpful.

All the best

Phil.

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi Leigh,

Recommended to me was also Rob Musgrove (as Phil mentioned), whom we used and was very thourough. He’s pricey, but he’s the one most real estate agents recommended to me. I know that Rob is very busy though (it’s all the … loaded investors up from Melbourne [:D]). He gives a written report to you aswell (ask for it).
    AC Pest Services are also based in Traralgon, although Rob does a pest inspection always.
    As I was told, the houses that were built 10-15 years ago, about 1 out of 3 might have termites, but the older houses usually don’t. It pays to check though.
    I got under the house (a site to behold!!!) to check for dust (floor dust), rotten floorboards, hollow or hollow sounding weatherboards etc.

Good luck with the reno property…

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Thanks for the excellent advice, unfortunately we missed out on it in the end. It was not ment to be this time.

Now I will just wait for the Master Seminar and then look for another.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Building Inspector needed in Churchill VIC’ is closed to new replies.