All Topics / The Treasure Chest / WHO IS ATTENDING MR R. KIYOSAKI 3 DAYS CAMP

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Profile photo of poochipoochi
    @poochi

I WAS HOPING SOMEONE CAN GIVE MORE INSIGHT INTO HIS TYPE OF SEMINAR. SHOULD BE INTERESTING AND GOOD FOR US ALL TO LEARN AND SHARE!!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

When is it on Poochi ??

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of VRVR
    @vr

I believe it’s from the 30th of May until the 1st of June?

I think it’s about $7000 as well.

Cheers

“Success is not to be pursued, it is to be attracted by the person you become”

Profile photo of wilandelwilandel
    @wilandel

Hi Poochi,

I will be attending Steve McKnight’s seminar that weekend. I got the earlybird 2 for 1 price deal. Good value.

$7000 is a lot of money in anyone’s terms. Please do a lot of research before you hand that sort of money over. There are a lot of SHARKS out there!!

I’m sure there will be some things that you will learn doing the seminar, but that sort of money is equivalent to a 10% deposit on a cash positive house.

Good luck,

Del

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi,

The RK seminar is $7000, but I know where I’d rather be! [:D] Oh, they do include meals in the $7000 and I hope everyone who’s going, (including my solicitor)enjoys it. I hope we get some feedback on it.

Cheers
    Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of ez-rentez-rent
    @ez-rent

If you want to go to one of his courses, I think it is worthwhile to look at this page.

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

This page is not a reflection of my own opinion, but I think that before you part with $7000 it is worth spending the time to check it out..

Profile photo of Andrew800Andrew800
    Participant
    @andrew800

All,

i attended the 2.5 hour seminar this morning in Melbourne. This followed on the heels of reading his first two books. It was a good seminar, keeps the mind ticking over.

They gave away one place to the three day seminar at the seminar today – wasn’t me :(

Date 3 day is on is 30,31 May and 1 June.

The following site is the organising company and has some info http://www.powwowevents.com.au/ otherwise head over to http://www.richdad.com for more information – although information here is not from an outsiders viewpoint.

You may not get any views as this is the first time the program is being run, and the only one to be run.

Andrew

Profile photo of williwilli
    Participant
    @willi

Hey Andrew,

I was there today too, actually as a volunteer staff member…even though i wasn’t able to hear Roberts entire presentation, as usual I found it inspiring..

Your thoughts? Enjoy yuorself?

Pete

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Geez, his books for $30.00 each sounds like a good deal to me! I think I would be more motivated having the $7K to spend on a holiday to the Seyschelles.

Profile photo of jars11jars11
    @jars11

[8D][8D]
    I attended the seminar in melb yesterday also. I found his prolific use of “loser” and “idiot” to describe people who are not like him or his inner circle, to not really add value to the overall message (I found it very distracting). And Bruce was a let down, he actually said nothing but “beautiful”. Im happy investing in the books, Ive done a Blair Singer sales weekend (which I liked) but Im keeping my $7k, as my business is ready to invest and I have my own professional advisers. He is right, however, that education is vital.

Cheers
    Helen

Profile photo of Andrew800Andrew800
    Participant
    @andrew800

Helen,

I agree with you, Bruce added no value, not sure why he was there? other than promoting his business.

I have only started looking into the IP thing and have a long way to go, RK at least gets your mind thinking, and looking for a system that suits each individual is what it is about.

Andrew

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WHO IS ATTENDING MR R. KIYOSAKI 3 DAYS CAMP’ is closed to new replies.