All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Positive positive

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SpockySpocky
    @spocky

Does anyone else have any tips pls – I know 30 people have read my post
    Spocky[?]

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Never wear dirty underwear more than twice in a row… [;)]

Seriously though, a more specific question would most likely get a better response. What do you want tips on exactly? Sourcing properties? Financing? Structuring? Negotiation?

Quasimodo [^]

Profile photo of SpockySpocky
    @spocky

Hi Quasi,
    my q relates to sourcing the property. I spent nearly a year and well over 100 inspections to find my PPOR so Im hoping not to go thru all that again to find an IP.
    I guess if I could narrow it down to 2-3 suburbs I could get to know that area well but then I really want an area with positive gains as well as CG and I dont know which suburbs would be best.
    Any advice would be welcome
    Thanks,
    Ed

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Might be worth talking to a buyers advocate. They may do the hard work if you are averse to the hunting. I think it is still worth developing a relationship with an agent in the area you are looking and askling them to call ASAP if a deal comes through. THe only thing you must do is be there quick when they do call to show them your seriousness.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Positive positive’ is closed to new replies.