All Topics / The Treasure Chest / +CF in SE QLD

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Andrew20Andrew20
    Participant
    @andrew20

Just wondering if anyone knew some areas in southeast Queensland (preferably near the coast) that are likely to positive cash flow properties?

Profile photo of susie_langmaid_2susie_langmaid_2
    @susie_langmaid_2

Afternoon Andrew ‘Newbie” from the sunny Gold Coast. I give myself brain drain for at least a couple of hours ‘every day’ looking for +CF near the beach and I hunt hard, but unfortunately nothing yet, but hey!!! you never know. You may want to think outside the square & maybe try the Capricorn Coast where good research shows it has great potential to boom, ie; new hospitals, etc…

And a big thankyou to Hilary for sharing her information with all of us on the Cap.Coast.

Regards, Sue’s. [8D]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

andrew

so far I have not found any near coast, but Logan City in SE QLD there are still some there.

Chan$

Regards

Chandara
    The truth is out there!
    May the force be with you!

Profile photo of Andrew20Andrew20
    Participant
    @andrew20

Thanks very much for replying!!!! I’ll check it out.

Andrew

quote:

Afternoon Andrew ‘Newbie” from the sunny Gold Coast. I give myself brain drain for at least a couple of hours ‘every day’ looking for +CF near the beach and I hunt hard, but unfortunately nothing yet, but hey!!! you never know. You may want to think outside the square & maybe try the Capricorn Coast where good research shows it has great potential to boom, ie; new hospitals, etc…

And a big thankyou to Hilary for sharing her information with all of us on the Cap.Coast.

Regards, Sue’s. [8D]

Profile photo of Perky29Perky29
    @perky29

Hi,
    Try tonwhouses in Robina located very close to Bond Uni (student accomodation), very high rent but a little more vacancy (approx 4 to 7 weeks per year).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘+CF in SE QLD’ is closed to new replies.