All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Capricorn Coast Land & Beach Houses

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of SanduneSandune
    @sandune

I have taken trip to Capricorn Coast and found prices on coastal strip very reasonable compared to coastal areas betweek Syd to Brisbane. A basic block close to beach appears cheap compared to coastal NSW. The region has most facilities within a 40 min drive, to live comfortably by the beach. Any comments from other propective or past investors in Capricorn area.:)

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Only invest in things that make money from day one.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of hilaryhilary
    @hilary

Hi, Sandune.
    Have just been up to that area, and would agree totally – land with sea views is still available and as the South dries up, investors are moving further North to affordability.Have just bought 2 blocks which I could only dream about if they were in NSW. One I will develop, the other was bought at a huge discount – private sale from an absent vendor- and will make a good quick profit. .there are also great 11 second solutions in the area in towns of 60,000+. There is also a lot of heavy industry in some areas with massive population forecasts for next 3 years – ABS statistics show it very worthwhile.[8D][8D]

Profile photo of SanduneSandune
    @sandune

Hilary,
    Thanks for you comment. Glad to hear I am not the only one putting $ into Capricorn beachfront. Have signed up for a beaut block very close to a bay with white sand and clear water.I am a cashed up boomer from NSW with a love for the beach (that has paid off handsomely when buying close to beach.)
    I recommend anyone to take the ride on the boat to Keppel and to check out those golden beaches & islands.Sure beats investing in the cold country. This area has the advantage of having a well established city nearby.
    There is even mostly dual carriageway to the beach from Rockhampton that is better than the deadly goat track called the Pacific Highway in NSW.

I believe we will see rapid increases in prices here soon (but I have been wrong before and made mistakes.)and gee I’m having fun. Cheers.

[A fool wanders, a wise man travels- ………]

Hi, Sandune.
    Have just been up to that area, and would agree totally – land with sea views is still available and as the South dries up, investors are moving further North to affordability.Have just bought 2 blocks which I could only dream about if they were in NSW. One I will develop, the other was bought at a huge discount – private sale from an absent vendor- and will make a good quick profit. .there are also great 11 second solutions in the area in towns of 60,000+. There is also a lot of heavy industry in some areas with massive population forecasts for next 3 years – ABS statistics show it very worthwhile.[8D][8D]
    [/quote]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Capricorn Coast Land & Beach Houses’ is closed to new replies.