All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Lease Option OR Wrap?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of ViralViral
    @viral

Hello Investors, I have got a property and I would like to go for Lease Option or Wrap. Do you know any company who can help to do this? I am looking for some company which offers these services.Please give me your advice.

Thanks and Happy Investing![:)]

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Depends on what “services” you’re referring to and where you are…

If you want to cover yourself legally, you’ll need a solicitor experienced in wraps in your state.

If you have a house and want to get someone else to wrap it for you when we’ll need some details about the property to decide if it’s worth a closer look (once again, where is it, what sort of place is it, what kind of loan does it have in place etc)

To my knowledge there’s no specific company set up to help people wrap their own houses, though for a share of the cashflow I’m sure there are a number of wrappers who would be happy to help, depending on your location.

So… in short for us to help well need to know what “services” exactly do you want… and where are you?

Quasimodo [^]

Profile photo of ViralViral
    @viral

quote:

Hello Quasi,

I have investment house in Tazmania (Australia). I have rented and it is positive geared already. But now I can not go there and convince existing tenants or I wouldn’t have time to find tenants who wants leas option or wrap. So, i need some external consultant who can do all these for me.

Thanks.

Depends on what “services” you’re referring to and where you are…

If you want to cover yourself legally, you’ll need a solicitor experienced in wraps in your state.

If you have a house and want to get someone else to wrap it for you when we’ll need some details about the property to decide if it’s worth a closer look (once again, where is it, what sort of place is it, what kind of loan does it have in place etc)

To my knowledge there’s no specific company set up to help people wrap their own houses, though for a share of the cashflow I’m sure there are a number of wrappers who would be happy to help, depending on your location.

So… in short for us to help well need to know what “services” exactly do you want… and where are you?

Quasimodo [^]

Best Regards,

Viral Kanabar, CPA

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

I would suggest making a deal with an experienced wrapper in Tassie to wrap the property for you, and have you take over the role as money partner. Thisway, you get part of the cashflow for providing the house, and they get part for setting up the deal and maintenance. Try searching this web forum (as well as John Burley’s and financewraps if you have access) for Tasmania and contact a couple of wrappers to see if they’re interested in making a deal.

All the best!

Quasimodo [^]

Profile photo of ViralViral
    @viral

quote:

Hi! What is john Berly’s by the way? Do you know any one to whom I can talk?
    [8)]
    I would suggest making a deal with an experienced wrapper in Tassie to wrap the property for you, and have you take over the role as money partner. Thisway, you get part of the cashflow for providing the house, and they get part for setting up the deal and maintenance. Try searching this web forum (as well as John Burley’s and financewraps if you have access) for Tasmania and contact a couple of wrappers to see if they’re interested in making a deal.

All the best!

Quasimodo [^]

Best Regards,

Viral Kanabar, CPA

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Viral,
    The two places to go would be http://www.johnburley.com and go to the forum link.
    Also to http://www.financewraps.asn.au and post on the notice board or forum..
    John Burley is recognised as one of the big boys in the US for wrapping.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

I use a Real Estate agent in Victoria to do all of my wraps. He sets them up and finds the ‘tenants’, then manages the property for me, deals etc. I think you should approach some local agents about it.

Terryw
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Lease Option OR Wrap?’ is closed to new replies.