All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Quasimodo finds his Esmarelda

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Howdy all!

Just had to share the good news!

Ol’ Quasimodo’s now a married man as of Sunday! [:D] Sure feels strange to be wearing a ring! My Queen arrives in Oz in a couple of weeks after which we shall unleash ourselves upon to the Brisbane property market…

Look forward to meeting you all!

Quasimodo

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

Congratulations Quasimodo! [:D] [:D]
    Although I feel I must point out that in fact Quasimodo doesn’t end up with Esmeralda…. But I think in Hunchback of Notre Dame II he does get the girl – haven’t seen that one yet.
    I only had kids to pretend that we have all our Disney videos for them…. [;)]

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Congratulations Quasi,
    May you be as happy as I am with my own princess. Enjoy your future together.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi Quasi,

Yes – congrats on your marriage… the most important partnership of all.

Some quick advice… many people work at a job, work at investing, even work at sport. Yet when it comes to marriage, people don’t think that their marriage needs the same amount of work or attention.

At the moment my wife and I are working through a couple of excellent books on marriage…

“His Needs, Her Needs”
    “Fit To Be Tied”

Let me know ([email protected])if you’d like me to send them to you as a wedding present.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Congratulations! [:)]

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Quasimodo [:D]!

Whilst on the topic of books, another really funny and easy read is “Kosher Sex” by Shmueli Boteach. I picked it up from the bargain bin at A&R and thought it looked interesting. It is!

Good luck with Brissy and I hope we get to meet Mrs Quasimodo at this forum very soon [:)]

Best Wishes and thank you for sharing the lovely news [:D]

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Thanks Everyone!

Oh and FW, yes, I know that in the book Quasimodo doesn’t get Esmarelda but, hey! we’ve never been ones to do things the traditional way (our wedding vows included promises “to adventure together towards our most magnificent and cherished visions”! [:D]).

Steve – you’re so right regarding always working on making your relationship better. We’ve been very fortunate to have some great role models here (the day after we met we were both scheduled to see John Grey talk! lol!) and we both share a love of never ending improvement in all areas of our lives. I’m of the opinion you can never read too many good books on an important area (if anyone want’s a recomended reading list email me at [email protected]).
    I’d particularly recommend “Honey, I want to start my own business” as its the only in depth book I’ve seen that focuses solely on combining your relationship with your financial goals as an entrepreneur/investor. We got it in Canada, but I’m sure you can order it off Amazon (or borrow it from us if you’re in Brisbane!).

Thanks again for all the well wishes everyone!

Youse guys are the greatest!

Quasimodo [^]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Quasimodo finds his Esmarelda’ is closed to new replies.