All Topics / The Treasure Chest / What Is A Forum?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Ad, I am using text that steve has wrote, I have ask him a question.

Why do you need to censor me i dont under stand?? Do you do this to all post you disagree with? This is a forum right? well i think you need to understand the mean of the word, i have done some research for u and this is what i come up with:

forum (noun)

1 a meeting or assembly for the open discussion of subjects of public interest

2 a medium for open discussion, such as a magazine

3 a public meeting place for open discussion

4 a court; tribunal

5 (in ancient Italy) an open space, usually rectangular in shape, serving as a city’s marketplace and centre of public business
    [ETYMOLOGY: 15th Century: from Latin: public place; related to Latin foris outside]

thank you

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Mate,

It has nothing to do with censoring – if I was censoring your post would probably have been deleted.

This is about keeping the forum for those who actually want to discuss issues pertaining to their investing life.

You do not wish to discuss issues you merely wish to antagonise.

As in the definition you supplied it is an open discussion such as a magazine….now personally I am not into hotrods so I will not buy the hotrod magazine and it is very obvious you are not into property or Steve McKnight so I would suggest you not buy the property magazine (or Propertyinvesting.com forum).

So thanks for the quick lesson and why not wait for Steve’s reply on Monday to your query which I am sure will be coming to the forum.

Have a great weekend tails and I am sure we will both look forward to Steve’s reply.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

quote:

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Let me point out that this is not a ‘wild west’ forum. It is a moderated forum.

As such, ANY post by ANY member that is deemed to be in voliation (in the moderator’s opinion) of the forum rules will be either edited or removed.

So, Paul (or Tails, or whoever) when you make a post that is defamatory then it will be deleted. If you persist with doing this then, just like last time, you will be banned from making any contribution.

However, unlike last time, should you be banned again, then it will be permanently.

No one objects to an alternative viewpoint that is expressed respectfully.

Regards,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What Is A Forum?’ is closed to new replies.