All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Low Ball Offers??

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of insiderinsider
    @insider

On lot of websites about property people tell you just to keep putting in heaps and heaps of offers. I was wondering steve what you think about this approach. I put in 30 offers last week and everyone got rejected. I am finding this approach to be a waste of time. A lot of people are offering 70% of FMV. Eg a 200k house they will offer 140K. I cannot see anyone accepting that.

I was wondering whether anyone in here was paying near market but having for example costs paid by the vendor??

Thanks in Advance David

Profile photo of Newbie1Newbie1
    @newbie1

Hi there David, [:)]

A good site to go to, that will answer most questions about offers is the link below.

http://sites.ninemsn.com.au/minisite/property/research/propertyinvesting/story4.asp

Its good to see you placing all these offers.Hopefully the link above will give you a better idea on what to do.
    I’m currently about to purchase a house myself and wanted know more information on what offer to make and how to get a win/win offer. Found this site which has help me answer few questions on what to do.
    Hope this has help and good luck [;)]

John [8D]

AKA Newbie

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Thanks for answering this post.

Yep – what I wrote for NineMsn covers the issue nicely.

Low ball offers create a lose-lose-win outcome…

The vendor loses (low price)
    The agent loses (low commission and unhappy client)
    The buyer wins (low price)

If that’s the way you want to invest then fine… but good luck as if you get a deal over the line it will be through luck and you won’t be building a network of contacts.

Seek to do win-win deals and you won’t find the going as tough over the long-term.

Remember that you invest time and money when looking for deals. Money can be replaced… time can’t.

Bye,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Low Ball Offers??’ is closed to new replies.