All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Wealth Generation, Nouveau Ricke

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of ScarletScarlet
    @scarlet

I would like to know if any body has heard of this company ran by a Dr Dolf De Roos?
    Do you know if this investment company as for real?
    Ta Scarlet
    xxx[?][?][?][?][?][?]

Profile photo of PeterParkerPeterParker
    @peterparker

Isn’t he one of Robert K’s disciples?

Peter

Profile photo of Gus_2Gus_2
    @gus_2

quote:

I would like to know if any body has heard of this company ran by a Dr Dolf De Roos?
    Do you know if this investment company as for real?
    Ta Scarlet
    xxx[?][?][?][?][?][?]

Scarlet,

Dolf is a well known property investor who has written a number of books. He also publishes under the Rich Dad’s Advisors brand (Robert Kiyosaki as Peter points out). He has a website http://www.dolfderoos.com if you wish to check it out. He has other companies that are partnerships with other people such as Property Ventures Management that has developments in NZ which investors can participate in. I can’t say I’ve heard of Wealth Generation?

Hope this helps

Gus

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul
    Profile photo of dr housedr house
    Participant
    @dr-house

Nouveau Riche is an american company owned by a smiley, caring sharing touchy feely husband and wife team.
    (who of course are so concerned for our well being, they want to help make us rich).
    Now, I think, the gist of it is, you become a distributor for all of dolf De Rosses products, which are actually not too bad.
    You sell the package to investors at a cost of only $3000 odd dollars and keep 60% of the profits.
    You also try and get others to become involved and distribute.
    Now, I believe our Nouv.Riche couple are at the top of the tree and are the distributors and passive collectors of a cut in all this, and Dolf I guess, gets some royalties.
    Now of course, this is not a pyramid scheme, scam or anything amwayish!
    It is a genuine attempt to help us all become rich!
    What does remain puzzling to me, how one can be naive enough to sell a product for just on $3000, when his books, similar software and investment info can be obtained over the net, in bookshops, etc at a fraction of this cost.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wealth Generation, Nouveau Ricke’ is closed to new replies.