Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi everyone at PI Forum [:)]

I’ve read many of your contributions suggesting some good ideas/improvements to this site and think that there might be many PI readers that have some thoughts on how to maximise the benefits of this site.
    So, with Steve’s blessing, I’ve created this post for PI members to voice what they would like to see at this site (within reason, no dancing girls and no Chippendales!)
    The most important wish for me is a SPELL CHECK (but you all knew that anyway! [;)])
    So please feel free to post your wish and ask for what you want.

Regards and Happy Easter/Happy Passover to you all,

Sooshie [:D]

p.s …and I’d like a Playstation 11 and two tickets to the new Matrix movie and I’d like a new microwave …….and…[:0)][:0)][:0)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Sooshie and community,

I think it would be useful to be able to direct message a PI member by clicking upon their username. Either sending a messge to their registered email address or to a PI.com mailbox created for the member.

Cheers
    Leigh K[:D]

“If you will take on your self-doubt and laziness, you will find the door to your freedom.”
    -Robert Kiyosaki

Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

Maybe a more specific location listing under each persons user name.

Example

Leigh
    Melbourne, VIC
    34 Posts

Cheers

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

In process of making kidz dinner. So far ideas sound good.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

Some tips for an improved forum:
    1) I agree, the ability to post PM’s (Private Messages) to other members would be excellent.
    Not sure why you can’t do it with this forum because it’s a standard feature on heaps of other forums i’ve visited.
    Maybe Snitz don’t have that function or it’s been disabled for some reason?

2) Under member’s profile, it would also be great if you could provide some fields to enter things such as interests, hobbies and occupation to let other users provide more informative replies that are more relevant. Members could also put in their e-mail address if they chose, so that private messages could also be sent this way.

3) The ability to attach files would also be great, eg before and after pics of renovations, spreadsheets for rental management etc.

4) A function to allow users to see any posts they’ve made or responded to.

That’s it for now, but keep up the good work and let’s try and get a great forum going like the more popular ones such as Jan Somers and MSN:[:D]

http://groups.msn.com/PropertyInvestment/messageboard.msnw

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/

[:)][:D][8D]

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

If you go to either the finance wraps forum or the John Burley forum, they both keep track of which messages you’ve viewed and which are new. This way, intead of being told that there are new posts somewhere on the purple foldered topic, you can see which ones you actually haven’t read before (eg the last 3 posts on this topic are new).
    This is also better than the “Which Posts are new since last logon” method on Snitz as currently if you log on, have time to read two posts and then have to log out, you lose all the other unread messages. (If that makes any sense… [xx(])

Other than those minor quibbles… this forum kicks booty! [:)]

Quasimodo

PS Did any one else notice that the Snitz forum software is FREE?!! [8D] Cool!

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

By the way Soosh

If you want to talk Steve into adding spell checking to this forum, you “may” [;)] want to let him know he can legally download a spell check modification for the forums here…

http://forum.snitz.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=43043&SearchTerms=spell,check

Think of it as a get well present! [:D]

Quasimodo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Wish List’ is closed to new replies.