Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Freedom_2Freedom_2
    @freedom_2

Please just clear my mind,between all the property seminars that are available now i have heard plenty of times that each company has 60,000 to 70,000 graduates on thier books.Now times this by 7 property companies that i know off that is a total of approx 450,000 people doing property transactions all the time.If they are buying 4,5,6,7, properties each , i think we know why it is harder to find a deal out there.everyone is using different tactics but the properties are still being bought.I have this conversation with my partner everyday and we do not agree on one thing and that is only are small number are actually being active.Your imput will be taken on board.

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Of the alleged 60,000 “graduates”(read “customers”)I would suggest that only a minimal percentage are multiple investors.

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm
    Profile photo of LeighLeigh
    @leigh

Hey Freedom, if you took in the bit where they said the seminars have 60-70,000 graduates on their books, did you also listen to the part where 95-98% of people that attend seminars don’t follow their learning through with action?

Don’t forget that a lot of the investors (and want to be investors) will attend more than just one seminar, so that 60-70,000 x 7 could easily be just 60-70,000.

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Hey there Freedom

I remember reading the stats once that the vast majority of property “investors” only own one property. Of those a massive proportion were -ve geared in “nice suburbs with good perceived potential appreciation”. Having worked in two very well known seminar companies and getting to know most of the main customers my experience was certainly that there are usually a core handfull (around 5-20) that really take the ball and run, and only a further 30-50 who take enough significant action to actually *do* anything also. Whilst I don’t have the experience to prove it – it is my deepest suspicion that the market for highly motivated student investors is – and always will be – wide open. As others have said before me, knowing what to do is only 10% of success. Having the psychology to do it is the other 90%. The only thing is that from my experience 90% is overly conservative!

Quasimodo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Too many’ is closed to new replies.