Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of chidragonchidragon
    Participant
    @chidragon

hi everyone,

my names annette and i am really anxious to get my career in REI started. i just finished with carelton’s course but i have no idea of where to start. i would basically like to deal with run down properties and rehabbing. can anybody give me some advice on where to go from here?
    thanks a bunch![:)]

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Read as much as you can on the topic, get some good people around you to advise you (eg lawyer, mentor, insurance broker), find out what repairs will earn the most $ back, look at lots of comparable sales in the area and go make some offers!

Good luck! [:)]

Quasimodo

PS Reading every post that’s been left here from page 1 onwards will also give you a great head start!

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

Hey Chi,
    Welcome to PI.com[:D] (as Bruce would say, sorry Bruce I love the tag).

Are you based in the USA ?? There are quite a few good posts about where to begin if you search under such a heading. Quasi has some very good points and I will only add that you should try and continue to educate yourself in this area and even try and find an experienced rehabber and offer to labour for free. Education first hand would be awesome for you (or anyone).
    Hope this helps.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘new investor’ is closed to new replies.