All Topics / The Treasure Chest / New McDonalds opening soon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of AlexAlex
    Participant
    @alex

Hi Everyone,

I believe that McDonalds are planning to open a new store in Brassal in Ipswich. For those of you that know the area it is going to be on the corner where the traffic lights are next door to Billy Macs pie shop. Construction has not yet begun but the old shops are surrounded with temporary fencing and it looks like the demolition is going to start soon.

After having listened to Fast Track dozens of times I am wondering if this a sign that the area is about to grow or if the growth has already happened and McDonalds are moving in to take advantage of it. There is already a long established KFC in the area and Pizza Hut moved in about 18 months ago.

I am also concerned about buying property in Ipswich as in last weeks Courier mail about 11 suburbs where listed as being some of the lowest capital growth areas in Queensland over the last few years.

Can anybody give me some ideas on what I should be doing next.

Regars

Alex

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi,

Excuse my ignorance, but isn’t Ipswich Pauline Hanson country? [:O]

Sooshie [:0)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of ADAD
    Participant
    @ad

It certainly is Sooshie. Well used to be. She was running for a senate seat in the NSW election the other weekend. Don’t know how she went though. So technically she is no longer Qld’s.
    As to youe point Alex. Have a look at some data for that part of town and ask yourself if things have moved already. Talk to the agents and look in their windows to see how much things were and how much things are now. I have bought eight properties out this way and resold 2 and the market has moved. I guess it is up to you to go ot there and see if you still think it is worthwhile buying.
    If you want to chat about the lovely Ipswich. Let me know.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Profile photo of Brett_2Brett_2
    Participant
    @brett_2

Something that might help you make a decision is this small fact:

McDonalads is the wealthiest land/property owner in the world.

As always though, your due diligence should be telling you wether or not you should or shouldn’t be buying.

Regards,
    Brett [:)]

“Even if you’re on the right track you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”

Profile photo of AlexAlex
    Participant
    @alex

quote:

It certainly is Sooshie. Well used to be. She was running for a senate seat in the NSW election the other weekend. Don’t know how she went though. So technically she is no longer Qld’s.
    As to youe point Alex. Have a look at some data for that part of town and ask yourself if things have moved already. Talk to the agents and look in their windows to see how much things were and how much things are now. I have bought eight properties out this way and resold 2 and the market has moved. I guess it is up to you to go ot there and see if you still think it is worthwhile buying.
    If you want to chat about the lovely Ipswich. Let me know.

Enjoy
    AD [:0)]
    (Andrew)

Hi Andrew

I would love to talk to you about what is happening in Ipswich. I’m not sure how this works exactly, do we keep using the post at the forum or you can get in touch with me at [email protected]

Alex

“”Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.”
    Albert Einstein

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New McDonalds opening soon’ is closed to new replies.