All Topics / The Treasure Chest / Wealth Guardian – it’s HERE!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of HurricaneHurricane
    @hurricane

Hi all

I just recieved my copy of Wealth Guardian as part of my enrollment in the Masters Seminar.

WOW[:P]

One of the questions I had prior to commence investing, was do I set up a company etc before I Invest or wait till I have a few properties under my belt…. The next question was, how, what structure will I create my empire in! I had a vague Idea that there were far better ways to set up other than in just my personal name, and the Wealth guardian has shown me the light!!!! Really amazing!![;)]

Now I know, when I go see my accountant, I can just tell him the structure that i want, with out using a lot of time (billed hours $$$)for him to explain to me the pros and cons of each strucure..

I don’t know how much ‘Wealthguardian’ is on its own, but it is truely worth it what ever the cost!

Thanks for putting it together[:D], it is an essential resource for anyone starting out, or contemplating what structure to use for your property investing.

Steve, the hyperlink http://www.propertyinvesting.com/wg doesn’t seem to be working yet.

Ciao

Ray

Profile photo of Kirby319Kirby319
    @kirby319

Wow. That sounds like an ad! [:D]

Profile photo of JasonRobJasonRob
    @jasonrob

Haven’t received mine yet Steve [:(]

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

I received mine today, and haven’t read it properly but of the bits I did read, I cant agree more that it is well and truely worth every penny. Amazing!

I hope it will be made available to others after the APIM that couldnt attend it.

Well done Steve & Paul and the others involved in bringing this to the market.

Cheers
    Leigh K

“If you will take on your self-doubt and laziness, you will find the door to your freedom.”
    -Robert Kiyosaki

Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Everyone be patient for the Wealth Guardian. Anything good is worth waiting for.
    The link you mentioned Ray, is not working. Thanks for your imput. I look foward to meeting you all at the seminar.

Cheers

Sooshie [:)]

There are no problems, only solutions

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Steve,

I finsihed reading the Wealth Guardian yesterday and listened to the CD for the second time, today.

I wanted to thank you so much, for this brilliant tool. You have an amazing way of presenting information no matter how complexed. The Wealth Guardian is truely an essential resource/assest for anyone starting out in property investment.

I don’t know how you plan to sell this resource apart from us lucky few that are attending APIM, but I highly recommend that when it is available every person serious about buying property should buy this first.

I had given no thought at all to how I was going to protect my assests/wealth only how I was going to build them up. Thew! thank god for Steve McNight & Paul Harpers Wealth Guardian.

Cheers
    Leigh K

“If you will take on your self-doubt and laziness, you will find the door to your freedom.”
    -Robert Kiyosaki

Profile photo of EssykayEssykay
    @essykay

Hey Steve,

How about it? You going to make the Wealth Gaurdian available through your Resource section?

Many of us have no hesitation in purchasing the education we need, however it is not always possible to attend the courses / seminars due to work commitments etc. I for example live about 11,000 km away (as the airlines fly).

What’s the chances??

Cheers
    Essykay

Profile photo of OPMOPM
    @opm

Hurricane, so…what is the best structure to use according to the “Wealth Guardian?”
    And what will you be telling your accountant?

It would be great if you could share with us forumites this tit bit of information about what the “Wealth Guardian” recommends as the best structure to invest in property.

After all, the whole idea of this forum is to share and exchange information and advice, isn’t it?

Waiting in anticipation.

Ciao,
    Quentin

Profile photo of quasimodoquasimodo
    @quasimodo

Does anyone know when WG is actually due to go on sale to the general public?

There’s a bundle of dollar notes here with Steve’s name on them… [:)]

Quasimodo

Profile photo of HurricaneHurricane
    @hurricane

Hi Quentin

What is the best structure???

I guess this all depends on where you want to go with Property investing, and whether the cost/s associated with establishing any one of the structures is justified against what you expect to make out of it.

One thing which is highly recommended in wealth guardian, is to set up your preferred structure before investing, as it will be a lot easier to protect your wealth should you face any litigation.

What is the best structure for you? I am not an accountant, and it all depends on what your plans are for your investing career.

I respect your question

quote:

Hurricane, so…what is the best structure to use according to the “Wealth Guardian?”
    And what will you be telling your accountant?

It would be great if you could share with us forumites this tit bit of information about what the “Wealth Guardian” recommends as the best structure to invest in property.

However, I also respect that it must have taken a lot of time and effort (& money) to prepare and soon market the information in weatlh guardian. I don’t think it would be fair to the authors to reveal their advice over the forum.

On structuring, however, there is a chapter at the end of John Burley’s Book, “Money secrets of the rich” which should help you out.

Ciao

Ray

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wealth Guardian – it’s HERE!!!’ is closed to new replies.